Thread: 4/7 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Regular

Re: 4/7 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

He looks great!

He sure looks better with a haircut.

Quote Originally Posted by 80'sdiva;3406648;
    YAHOO!!!!! now if we can just get felipe out.....
    I think it will hurt him for Sione not to be around. Those two were hugely supportive of each other and now Filipe's all by himself.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3406658;
    I think it will hurt him for Sione not to be around. Those two were hugely supportive of each other and now Filipe's all by himself.
    Agreed, but Bob will probably be so devastated that he'll need to spend all his time with Filipe. They can lick their wounds together.

As we look to the future here are the contestants we have left in the game:

Tara
    Laura
    Ron
    Mike
    Helen
    Kristen
    Felipe

Now, with 7 people left I think it may be a safe call to put Mike in the Final 3 because he has his dad's support and still has plenty of weight to lose (unlike people such as Helen and Tara who may suffer in the upcoming weigh-ins as they approach their goals (smaller and do not have as much to lose--they are likely to slow down)). Kristen could also find herself in the Final 3 as people may not see her as threatening as Helen, Tara or Felipe. I think it is safe to say that we will see Ron and Felipe's departure in the near future. If Tara falls below the yellow line she is gone no matter what...
    That leaves:
    Helen (who I think is playing both sides and in it totally for HERSELF (she even got rid of her kid)--this could prove to be a good strategy). I really think she will end up in the Final 3
    Laura
    Mike
    Kristen

These are the 4 I think will be competing for the Final 3 spots!

Yes, time for some product placement!

"Hi I'm Bob, and when my team gets voted off, I like to drown my sorrows in Puffs Plus with Lotion. Now in new decorative colors! A crybaby in need needs Puffs Plus, indeed!"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by nosilla;3406702;
    Yes, time for some product placement!

"Hi I'm Bob, and when my team gets voted off, I like to drown my sorrows in Puffs Plus with Lotion. Now in new decorative colors! A crybaby in need needs Puffs Plus, indeed!"
    That's awesome. You could make some money here by suggesting this to the company.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3406695;
    Laura
    Mike
    Kristen
    I could definately see this. I would like to see Tara in the final cause I think she deserves it. Filipe could make it too if he turns on the weightloss machine.

I would not want to see Helen win. Out of this group I would prefer Mike.

How many weeks are left?

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    They had those covered trays and under each cover was something like a doughnut, a coke, bagel, whatever. Some trays had rewards instead of goodies. Ron got one with $500 and one with 1,000. Laura got the one that was the golden ticket. She has sole choice of who goes home (under the yellow line) unless SHE falls below the yellow line herself.
    Laura also won $ 5,000.00 (under a separate tray cover).

If I was Laura, I would have thought about keeping Sione and allying with him and Felipe and Tara. They could have gotten into the Final Four with those people.

I'm glad Laura has been doing so well lately. She lost the highest percentage this week!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3406748;
    Laura also won $ 5,000.00 (under a separate tray cover).

If I was Laura, I would have thought about keeping Sione and allying with him and Felipe and Tara. They could have gotten into the Final Four with those people.

I'm glad Laura has been doing so well lately. She lost the highest percentage this week!
    I was thinking about this too-especially in light of her questioning Helen's loyalty-but I think after Sione and Felipe proved they could not be trusted (it clearly emerged that they broke their other alliance after the last vote with Ron's speech) I believe Tara and Laura may be afraid of aligning with them.

I also wonder if Ron and Mike have approached Tara and Laura and made a new alliance--it does seem like Mike is close with Tara. Of course, Ron and Mike may have an alliance with Kristin (based on her reaction to the Blue Team asking for her to join in).

Thoughts?

+ Reply to Thread