+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: 3/31 Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

CCL

Re: 3/31 Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

^ I think that's a great idea, babymay.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;3405920;
    He and Jillian have (or had) a great relationship. Remeber how they greeted each other when she came back with the black team? That is why I think they should work as a team together to train every contestant. Bob and Jillian have different styles that yield different results. He can't beat her in the end and she can't beat him Week 2. They really are Ying/Yang

The contestants could still be on teams, but they would work with both trainers at the same time. The contestants are then forced to lead themselves and not rely on the trainers for game play advice.
    I like this idea, but I think you could eliminate the teams altogether. For rewards, they could just do some form of drawing straws to form teams. Like others, I don't need the game play on this show - I find the weight loss inspiring and would like to see more of what they do specifically.

I don't care for Jillian and I like Bob. That doesn't mean that I would stop watching if either of them left, or stayed. Jillian's yelling in people's faces puts me off completely. Bob probably needs to be more forceful, but in a respectful way. I agree that I'd like to see them planning and cooking meals. Also it might be interesting if they brought in the family member who does the cooking and give them helpful instructions. If these people go back home to the same old hot dogs and french fries they aren't going to maintain their weight loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3407383;
    I don't care for Jillian and I like Bob. That doesn't mean that I would stop watching if either of them left, or stayed. Jillian's yelling in people's faces puts me off completely. Bob probably needs to be more forceful, but in a respectful way. I agree that I'd like to see them planning and cooking meals. Also it might be interesting if they brought in the family member who does the cooking and give them helpful instructions. If these people go back home to the same old hot dogs and french fries they aren't going to maintain their weight loss.
    There's been plenty of discussion on here about how people don't like the couples and would prefer if it was individuals, and the reason I bolded above is along the lines of the reason why I think couples is actually a good thing: with couples, the contestants all have someone in their lives who have been and are going through the same thing, learn some of the same lessons, and can understand the transformation. I would think it would be harder to make major lifestyle changes when everyone around you is not, and easier with the support of even one other person. But maybe I'm wrong on that.

+ Reply to Thread