+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 3/31 Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 3/31 Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3404556;
    How many people would actually quit watching if she left though? I think the numbers would be quite small.
    I would in a heartbeat. Jillian is the only reason I watch (I don't watch regularly, mind you) and I for one am totally sold on her style of personal training. And I couldn't agree with her more in regards to cutting the game-play and focusing more on weight-loss and training techniques. The best part of TBL, for me, is seeing the results and how they get there, and Jillian is instrumental in getting those results.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

How many people would actually quit watching if she left though? I think the numbers would be quite small.
    I would and have already emailed NBC expressing that.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3405155;
    I would and have already emailed NBC expressing that.
    Thats awesome, way to be pro-active and do something!

I'd probably be a more avid fan if she left. She gets on my nerves.

I would prefer it if Jillian stayed and Bob goes. I won't stop watching if Bob does stay but if Jillian leaves then I definitely won't watch anymore.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3405250;
    I would prefer it if Jillian stayed and Bob goes. I won't stop watching if Bob does stay but if Jillian leaves then I definitely won't watch anymore.
    Ha I totally agree with you on that stacerace. He annoys the hell out of me. grrrrrrrrrrr

And yes a big reason for me to watch is Jillian. She is such a great trainer.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

I think I'd love it more if they showed actual meal preparation rather than the silly game play.

CCL

^ Agreed.
    As for Jillian, while maybe a lot of fans are upset and have emailed/written to NBC, how many times have networks actually listened to the fans? Cases are few and far between. If they think that enough viewers will stick around even if Jillian leaves (and, personally, I think that is the case, though I have no numbers to back that up) then they will let her go. If they think she is integral, then they may decide to work to keep her. But what if the changes that Jillian wants are not changes that Bob wants? What if they put in place changes that make Bob unhappy and want to leave? They have to consider that as well.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3405362;
    ^ Agreed.
    As for Jillian, while maybe a lot of fans are upset and have emailed/written to NBC, how many times have networks actually listened to the fans? Cases are few and far between. If they think that enough viewers will stick around even if Jillian leaves (and, personally, I think that is the case, though I have no numbers to back that up) then they will let her go. If they think she is integral, then they may decide to work to keep her. But what if the changes that Jillian wants are not changes that Bob wants? What if they put in place changes that make Bob unhappy and want to leave? They have to consider that as well.
    Good riddance I say. I used to like Bob buy he's been increasingly getting worse and worse as the seasons go by and he gets more desperate for a win.

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz;3405738;
    Good riddance I say. I used to like Bob buy he's been increasingly getting worse and worse as the seasons go by and he gets more desperate for a win.
    He and Jillian have (or had) a great relationship. Remeber how they greeted each other when she came back with the black team? That is why I think they should work as a team together to train every contestant. Bob and Jillian have different styles that yield different results. He can't beat her in the end and she can't beat him Week 2. They really are Ying/Yang

The contestants could still be on teams, but they would work with both trainers at the same time. The contestants are then forced to lead themselves and not rely on the trainers for game play advice.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

+ Reply to Thread