+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 3/31 Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 3/31 Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I could had sworn there were one or two times Tara won an immunity challenge and gained weight but did not lose immunity, or some one did. Am I losing my mind or simply stressing because of the game....ugh! Is challenge immunity different from given/comeback immunity??
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3399586;
    I could had sworn there were one or two times Tara won an immunity challenge and gained weight but did not lose immunity, or some one did. Am I losing my mind or simply stressing because of the game....ugh! Is challenge immunity different from given/comeback immunity??
    Pretty much any time Tara has had immunity, and there's been quite a few, she'd gained or lost very little. It's odd that they'd magically change the rule for Nicole.

Maybe it had something to do with the fact that she gained so much? It was very suspicious.
    You've been Philiminated.

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKaty;3399592;
    Pretty much any time Tara has had immunity, and there's been quite a few, she'd gained or lost very little. It's odd that they'd magically change the rule for Nicole.

Maybe it had something to do with the fact that she gained so much? It was very suspicious.

Thank you, I knew my memory was not that faulty.

So the guy who won season 3, Erik Chopin, was trained by Bob, right (the dude who gained all that weight back and is now like 300 lbs)?

And Nicole's speech was excellent- she called out everyone-Kristen & tara specifically-who fed her a bunch of crap upon her return and then voted against her.
    Kristen is a sneaky one, isn't she? I wonder if she has some secret alliance with both Ron/Mike and also the Blue guys...?
    Last edited by mindy384; 03-31-2009 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3399606;
    So the guy who won season 3, Erik Chopin, was trained by Bob, right (the dude who gained all that weight back and is now like 300 lbs)?
    I think you are thinking about Ryan Benson the season 1 winner who started the show at 330 and currently weights 300.

There is a great link over on NBC.com that shows what happened to a lot of the contestants after the show. Where are the 'Biggest Losers' now? - 'Biggest Loser' on TODAY

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3399574;
    Since when does someone who has immunity lose it if they gain weight? Was this always the rule or just for Nicole???
    that rule has been in place before - i can't remember which season, but it has been there in the past.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

FORT Regular

I was searching info about Jillian and found this:

"Anyone watching Biggest Loser season seven can sense that Jillian’s just not that into it. She told us she’s not happy, in fact she’s “miserable.” She warned us in our season six finale interview that season seven would be a tough one because the contestants have “figured it out,” stating that they say just the right things for the camera, and even arrive on campus asking how they go about getting an agent. Jillian told us that while she has kept close, personal relationships with previous contestants, this season was difficult because she just simply hated some of them.”

I wonder who she is referring to?

I think Jillian is the best. I hope she doesn't leave.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3399529;
    Wow...finally...welcome to the game guys!

I wonder why Helen voted for Ron (against her team?).
    Helen is on Jillian's team but I don't think Jillian's team got together to decide who to vote off as a team. Mike obviously voted for Nicole to leave in order to save his father. Laura and Tara voted Nicole off as she was the bigger threat (though Laura also made mention of Ron needing to be there). Helen seemed to have genuine affection for Nicole and mentioned liking her when she voted for Ron to go (methinks she was also kind of pointedly saying she doesn't like Ron).

Sione & Felipe are going to hear it from the godfather next week!

Nicole was pulling major bitch-face at the judging panel. But, really, did she expect them to keep her? They barely know her (so they don't have the friendship ties), she's a major threat (and Ron is less so) etc. It was obvious she would be the one going.

Ali did not do well in her hosting gig. She was very stiff. Michelle was much more natural (which is kind of bad, seeing as how Ali seems to be more the one who wants to go into presenting/public speaking).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Nicole only had immunity this week IF she did not gain any weight. Otherwise she would be fair game to vote off. This was part of the deal for any of the 3 to come back on the ranch.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread