+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/24 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 3/24 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Guess:

This turns out to be a reversal. The people with the most weight get REWARDED in stage 2.

If not, this will kinda suck actually.

I actually don't think Tara is putting this on. It's been clear that the Tongans are huge sexists, and Ron is a pig. I bet they've been on her case tons of times we haven't seen.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3391759;
    Guess:

This turns out to be a reversal. The people with the most weight get REWARDED in stage 2.
    Oh for the love of...

You've been Philiminated.

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKaty;3391741;
    For once I actually agree with Aubrey. Tara can't win one thing and stomps her feet and acts like everyone gangs up on her all day every day. It's maybe been twice that she hasn't one and she's already showing her insecurities by stomping off and trying to quit.
    I see both sides but this just shows that Tara DOES have insecurities and issues. Just like the rest of them. That she has hidden them probably for many reasons. I don't think the rest of them know how to deal with this side of Tara. I like Tara... even though she is annoying at times... but weight loss is a mental game... where you have to win against yourself and that is what I see her doing. I was there at one time and have been obessed with weight loss and nutrition but I had to be obessed.. to loose it and keep it off.

I know this may not make sense.. can't get it all to come out the way I'm thinking...

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3391767;
    I see both sides but this just shows that Tara DOES have insecurities and issues. Just like the rest of them. That she has hidden them probably for many reasons. I don't think the rest of them know how to deal with this side of Tara. I like Tara... even though she is annoying at times... but weight loss is a mental game... where you have to win against yourself and that is what I see her doing. I was there at one time and have been obessed with weight loss and nutrition but I had to be obessed.. to loose it and keep it off.

I know this may not make sense.. can't get it all to come out the way I'm thinking...
    No, I get what you're saying. That she kind of puts up a big tough girl wall when she's got as many issues inside as everyone else.

I really really dislike Ron though, how he has a kid as wonderful as Mike is just.. how?

Because everyone all thought you were really going to quit for real and weren't just stomping your feet around to get attention.

Alright, alright, almost finished with the Tara rant for the night, sorry guys.

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKaty;3391774;
    No, I get what you're saying. That she kind of puts up a big tough girl wall when she's got as many issues inside as everyone else.

I really really dislike Ron though, how he has a kid as wonderful as Mike is just.. how?
    It is strange. I think Ron does it with a lot of guilt. Probably the BEST thing he could do for Mike is go home.

Hey! It's a NASCAR guy we're supposed to know for some damn reason! Whoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3391779;
    It is strange. I think Ron does it with a lot of guilt. Probably the BEST thing he could do for Mike is go home.
    I find it amusing how he's supposedly doing everything for his son and so he can help his son but.. his son has been managing fine without him for weeks now.

So I think he's secretly trying to save his own ass because he knows he's useless.

Watch Tara win anyway, seriously.

So... Part II of the challenge ALSO favors the heaviest people / the men. Even without the extra penalty weight, IF YOU HAVE MORE MASS, YOU CAN PULL MORE MASS.

This has been pretty unbalanced.

How the hell does Ron only have 30-something extra pounds? Then again, it's not like he could pull that car even if it was half its weight.

Yeah.. I don't like Ron... something bugs me about him other than what we see....

Go Mike, Go!

+ Reply to Thread