+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 3/17 Show Discussion Thread **spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 3/17 Show Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3385878;

but, really, she does have the hardest job in the world..REALLY, she tells us every week.

Everyone is talking smack about the cauliflower but I love mashed cauliflower and think it is just as good as mashed pots. (I love them both)
    i love how she was getting so mad at her dad too. guess she REALLY has it hard with an overweight parent.

THEM ARE FIGHTING WORDS! Potatoes for all!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3385884;
    And I feel kinda bad for Tara... her own teammate ate a cookie against her. I would be livid. She seemed to handle it decently well. Gosh, can you imagine what icky Vikki would have done if someone screwed her like that?
    i would have thrown something at her. but i guess Tara is counting that 100k (if she gets sent home) at the end. that was pretty crummy -_-

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3385918;
    Ron had immunity this week since he had the best weight percentage. But I agree I am beginning to dislike Ron telling everyone what to do.
    dur i forgot about that.

but still, him not finishing the race left a bad taste in my mouth. i was not expecting him to win...but even if he did it over the course of 5 days i wanted him to finish.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;3385949;
    I guess we have to assume that only Helen ate a cookie since she was the only one that responded. But it was really bad editing all the way round. :rolleyes

Tara's response to that was really dumb too. She said something to the effect that BOTH her and Sione were at the top... why did Helen only give her a cookie?
    Well, maybe because Helen couldn't have possibly known for sure AHEAD of time who would be the top two. She just ate one cookie against who she thought her biggest competitor was. Hello, Tara.

I just don't know how to feel about Helen though. Part of me loves her for being 48 and being SO tough. She was only fifteen minutes behind Tara and Sione, after all. But part of me hates that she would even consider eating a cookie. Just bad priorities at this point of the game.
    she should have eaten two cookies XD then she would have had a better chance and shown she was really picking on the best competitors and not just tara.

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

I like Mike. And uh.. Mike. Yeah, he needs to win.. Kristen is cool too, though. And Sione is still alright sometimes too, when he's not being dragged around by the lesser brained twin.. And Laura seems nice when she's not crying that things are too hard, which she hasn't in awhile, amazingly.

Tara irritates me. Well, it's not her so much as the show has become about how awesome she is and how she wins everything (except this week, and only because of the cookies). She's going to run out of weight to lose and get passed up by someone with more % of weight too lose in the end, though. Ron is a total secret ass and his "You go home today" crap is ridiculous. Who put him in charge? Shannon is.. I forget Shannon is there. Also, did you know Aubrey has kids? Everything is harder for her! We should all give her money or she'll cry and we'll feel bad.

Cathy looked great at the end, she's lost a ton of weight.

They should just combine the teams now. It looks like they might from the previews next week. Jillian is going to win.. AGAIN. Poor Bob, I want him to get a break so he can go back to being nice huggy Bob and not sneaky evil Bob.
    You've been Philiminated.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3385884;
    And I feel kinda bad for Tara... her own teammate ate a cookie against her. I would be livid. She seemed to handle it decently well. Gosh, can you imagine what icky Vikki would have done if someone screwed her like that?
    Pulled a Tonya Harding.

I don't know if I'd dig mashed cauliflower, but I'm not so high on mashed potatoes, either. Potatoes are simply a vehicle for some sort of topping.

FORT Fanatic

I'm confused as to why Filipe and Sione are still working out with Bob? I expected they would show that it had all been figured out and they were working out with Jillian again but apparently not.

It's silly to have two teams competing when a quarter of one team isn't even working out with their trainer/team.

Ha ha ha, Blue Team lost the weigh in again! Sorry but I do not like Ron even though he pulled his weight this week. It goes to show that he would of been the better one to send home. All the time he has been on the ranch (except for maybe the first week or two) his numbers have been low and then whamo 10 pounds!
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

FORT Fogey

I don't watch the show weekly but I was wondering with so many couples still in it if anyone was trying to break them up so no one would have two shots at big money in the end? Has that been discussed or it is still too early in the show? Ron seems to be running the blue team so it will be interesting to see what happens when they go to singles.

And what's with the two curly haired guys? They always seem to be whining if I flip it on. I don't like them based just on that. lol

Looks like it's singles again next week!

While I did enjoy the members of the Black Team (well, most of the members) win each weigh-in, it was just getting sad seeing the Blue Team get pummelled to the ground. Also, if teams would have stayed intact next week, the weigh-in would not have been exciting to watch as there was no way the team of Aubrey, Kristen, and Ron was ever going to win against the 6 Black members.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread