+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 3/17 Show Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: 3/17 Show Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgal;3388784;
    sorry but this is driving me nuts (and I asked before and did not get an answer) but what in the heck does MOG mean?
    I honestly think the poster meant to type OMG = Oh My God, but it was just a typo. I can't speak for anyone else though.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3388788;
    I checked the Urban Dictionary and the first definition is:

mog - half man, half dog. He's his own best friend.
    But that does not make sense when reading the posts
    And I thought it was a typo too, but it's written all of the time, the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgal;3389007;
    And I thought it was a typo too, but it's written all of the time, the same way.
    I thought it might mean "Mother of God".
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgal;3389007;
    when i first read it i thought it meant my honest guess. lol then i realized it would be mhg.

FORT Regular

I thought I was the only one bothered by the two hour episodes. TV sucks now so I don't blame NBC using this as a filler. Other reality shows have added an extra 30 mins or so to the program.

All the contestants did great in the marathon. There was a marathon here today. Part of the route was a block away. I was going to go out and look at some of the runners but I forgot to.

Ron doesn't look that different. His face is slightly smaller. I think he may survive another week because he isn't a threat. Then again, they may be thinking Mike, a true threat, won't do as well on the ranch without his dad.

Jillian seemed to enjoy the fact that Sione hadn't lost much weight since they switched trainers. Her statement was foiled when Fillipe lost as much weight as his other teammates. I am over the bromance, though.

Tara handled the cookie sabatoge well. Helen better watch her back. LOL Anyhoo, Tara has done well. She does seem to be more athletic but she was dang near 300lbs so she has come along way.

I felt embarrassed for Aubrey's dad. That conversation should not have been recorded. Did the camera man really have to zoom in on his lower gut/crotch fat?

I'm ready for their makeovers.

I agree with the poster that sad Sione has the potential to be hot. I initially thought Fillipe was cuter, but now not so much. Mike is a cutey too. Most of the guys were decent looking this season.

LOL It's funny because I've been watching each week and noticed Kristen's and Kathy's highlights were in need of a touch up. I think Kristen had hers redone on the trip home.

I was kind of annoyed that Aubrey didn't fess up to eating the cookies. Even though it didn't really make a difference since Helen's is what pushed Tara over the edge but it was still annoying.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Fanatic

i am greatly amused at the discussion of MOG XD i wish i had come back earlier to clarify.

mog=oh my god.

in real life i was talking on the phone to my friend. he kept saying omg and i went to mimic him...but i accidentally spelled mog instead (because i am that special). there were laughs at my expense and somehow it's just stuck with me. XD i forget that mog only makes sense to me because i still read it as omg. actually typing out omg looks wrong. sorry for the confusion!

I believe that the conversation with Aubrey's father was set up for TV. He knew the cameras were there and could have walked away. It does make for good conversation though.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fan

I don't think I've seen it mentioned in this forum, but I wanted to remind everyone that tonight's episode will not start until 9 EDT due to the president's news conference.

Quote Originally Posted by MomAt40Pls;3391128;
    I don't think I've seen it mentioned in this forum, but I wanted to remind everyone that tonight's episode will not start until 9 EDT due to the president's news conference.
    FYI...A new thread just got started about this.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011