+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 3/17 Show Discussion Thread **spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 3/17 Show Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by teetoo;3386403;

Was it just me, or did Shannon look like she's gained some weight? She looked bigger than when they last showed her.

I was surprised when they showed her. She didn't look like she's lost much.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;3386625;
    Is everyone forgetting that Ron is injured? As Mike said, what Ron has managed to do with one knee and one shoulder is really impressive!!! On his really bad knee, I think the four miles is pretty good... he does most of his working out in a pool, not pounding pavement.
    Okay. True. But this isn't "the biggest loser per functioning limb", it's "The Biggest Loser". You can get inspiration from someone with a bum knee succeeding in losing weight, but it doesn't make him more entitled to stay on and win compared to the actual biggest loser. Or the other 6 or 7 people who STILL have better loss percentages than him.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3386634;
    I have to share, its terrible, but I must.

When Mike (whom I love) gave that quote last night my husband added in:

"I mean, he only has one shoulder and one knee"..."and 4 boobies"
    My hubby, always the sarcastic one.
    Weeeeeell, more like 6. He has 3 layers with the top obviously being a lefty and a righty, mmmmm....maybe it should be 5 boobs with the middle and bottom ones looking like uni - boobs.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I thought Shanon looked really good, as in pretty and healthy. I didn't think she looked like she lost any more weight at all.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Newbie

Kristin didn't eat a cookie. I thought she did at first and I re-watched that scene. She put the cookie in her mouth but it was still in the wrapper so she never took a bite. They did show Aubrey eating the second cookie and saying something like "And thats makes 10 minutes added to your time."

Has anyone else noticed how large Laura's belly button is. It must be three inches wide. I just noticed it last night.

On the previews for next week, they do show the teams as singles. And Filipe and Sione are in their blue T-shirts standing behind Bob. I think now that Ron has made it to singles, he will be safe until the finales. Who is going to vote out the threat out of the bottom two. Anyone in the bottom against him now is going home.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3386693;
    Okay. True. But this isn't "the biggest loser per functioning limb", it's "The Biggest Loser". You can get inspiration from someone with a bum knee succeeding in losing weight, but it doesn't make him more entitled to stay on and win compared to the actual biggest loser. Or the other 6 or 7 people who STILL have better loss percentages than him.
    I'm not saying he's more entitled, but most here don't seem to think he's entitled at all. He still has a better percentage of loss than Cathy, Aubrey and Laura. He is AS entitled to be there as anyone since the job they have is to lose weight, no matter how they do it!

Quote Originally Posted by donnandale
    Who is going to vote out the threat out of the bottom two. Anyone in the bottom against him now is going home.
    I don't quite understand how you came to that conclusion. I think people will see Ron as a threat, especially since he did well at home, also because he has tons of weight to lose, and he is still a part of a couple. I think they'll try to break up the couples for sure.

FORT Fogey

I agree Ron is a threat - has lots to lose, did well at home, still benefits from the bypast malabsorption (if he eats right, which may not be the same diet as BL, he needs lots extra protein and vitamins unless his pouch has stretched. The surgery did work - he just had so much to lose, and started making bad choices). AND the added - breaking up of the couples.

FORT Newbie

Ron lost half of his weight the first three weeks. 53 pounds in the first three weeks. Last week was the only week he has had a double digit weight loss since the second week. He has been averaging about 5 pounds per week. He hasn't been helpful in the challenges but he also hasn't helped the team with huge numbers that you would expect from someone of his size. Unless his shoulder and knee recover and he is really able to kick it up a notch, I don't think he is really a threat.
    Ron's weight loss:
    starting weight: 480 weight lost:
    week 1 398 32
    2 386 12
    3 377 9
    4 370 4
    5 366 4
    6 361 5
    7 354 6
    8 349 5
    9 343 7
    10 337 6
    11 327 10
    Last edited by donnandale; 03-19-2009 at 08:02 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3385771;
    MOG. are they seriously not sending Ron home?!

why isn't Ron volunteering?! -________-
    sorry but this is driving me nuts (and I asked before and did not get an answer) but what in the heck does MOG mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgal;3388784;
    sorry but this is driving me nuts (and I asked before and did not get an answer) but what in the heck does MOG mean?
    I checked the Urban Dictionary and the first definition is:

mog - half man, half dog. He's his own best friend.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread