+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 3/10 Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Re: 3/10 Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKaty;3379282;
    Filipe needs to take a darn chill pill and calm the freaking heck down. Man, is he Bob's gay lover or something? All he had to do was ask Jillian to work with him and I'm sure she would have. I think Sione was just trying to stick by his cousin, though it was probably the wrong thing to do.

Ugh, Mandi is FINALLY gone. And look, she actually bothered to do something sacrificial instead of making it a pity party about her and her kids!

Oh no, the robot lost no weight on the week where her weight loss doesn't count. That's not suspicious at all.

Also, Ron is becoming very condescending now that he realizes that he's useless.

I needed that perspective. I feel a bit better.

FORT Newbie

OOOh I so wish that Filipe went home tonight! He is so selfish! Grow up! Felipe didn't make any sense at all in his little meltdown! If he was feeling so left out about not getting a workout with Jillian then he needed to approach her like an adult and explain to her that he was feeling left out and needed a boost. The best quote of all is from Jillian "I can't save you, you have to save yourself" She is there to support him and help him but right from the beginning he showed his chauvinistic tendencies by not wanting a female trainer. He hasn't tried since becoming apart of the black team. Then to have the gall to blame Jillian for only losing a pound?! Come on! He was out drinking and eating fried food all night long and did zero exercising that day and then lied about it. Not only did he lie to himself and convince himself he has done nothing wrong but he also brainwashed his cousin to think he is right. AND he lied to the other trainer to get his own way. Felipe caused Bob to be able to not focus on his team and caused the Blue team to lose. He lied so much tonight it's pathetic. It's time Felipe just went home by being voted out or not.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3379268;
    Oh, and sitting squats are extremely hard (first pop challenge tonight) but I would think that Ron could pretend like he is trying. He is always out of EVERY event in like one minute. Im sorry but I think that is just unexcusable.
    Ron has bad knee problems. As a person missing her ACL, I can tell you that those wallsquats would have been IMPOSSIBLE for me to do.. too much pressure placed on my knee. But that makes it all the more important for this team to get rid of him if they actually want to win a team challenge. Until they do they need to stop their whimpering and whining when they lose repeatedly.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

I want to feel bad for Ron, but ever since he decided he was the Godfather of Biggest Loser I can't anymore.
    You've been Philiminated.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 80'sdiva;3379205;
    the way he TOLD mandy it was her time to go home...THATS where i have an issue. i agree with your statement but it's his tone and his attitude that i am having a prob with
    That's what got my goat too! It was the WAY he said it...like there was no other option... well in his mind there isn't .. but what is he going to say when it's him/Kristen and her mom....????
    Wasting away another summer...

FORT Newbie

I have to believe that they ran concurrent seasons because Allison has been pregnant for like 12 months and it looks like she gets more pregnant as this season goes on and at the finale of last season I thought she might drop that baby right there on stage. so either she has Irish twins going or they are filming two at once. Hope some of the hate squad doesnt rub off on these people, they are holding themselves together pretty good.

If Bob knew Felipe was just hung over from a night of food and booze I don't think he would have taken him in so quickly.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna;3379317;
    If Bob knew Felipe was just hung over from a night of food and booze I don't think he would have taken him in so quickly.
    Oh I dont know about that-Bob looked geniunely pleased that his former team chose him over their actual trainer... it was written all over his face and he said it with his little devious smirk.

Bob should have made them explain the situation better and then done the responsible thing and said 'hey guys you need to go work it out with your team and your trainer.' If he really cared about their fate he would do that but the boost to his ego just wouldnt let him do the right thing.

Second, and perhaps most importantly, Bob is now the BLUE team trainer and agreeing to train their comp. when he stresses game play and tells the contestants to listen to him about voting and blah blah blah is just disrespectful to the current blue team. Sure, tonight he says all that crap about 'we are here to lose weight' and kumbayah my lord and so on... but every other episode he has both acted and said differently... So there he is, training the comp and helping them win a weigh-in and perhaps send a blue person home. In bob's mind he probably does not care because he thinks mandi and aubrey are expendable because they were not with him in the beginning-- GROW UP BOB! :nono

Quote Originally Posted by rawhide;3379309;
    I have to believe that they ran concurrent seasons because Allison has been pregnant for like 12 months and it looks like she gets more pregnant as this season goes on and at the finale of last season I thought she might drop that baby right there on stage. so either she has Irish twins going or they are filming two at once. Hope some of the hate squad doesnt rub off on these people, they are holding themselves together pretty good.
    I was totally thinking the same thing- like Joe's wife on Family Guy (I can still hear Lois's line- SHUT UP, YOUVE BEEN PREGNANT FOR LIKE 8 YEARS!)

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3378901;
    i think they deserved what she dished out.....
    I already was losing a bit of respect for the cousins because of the crying scene with Bob a couple of weeks ago but now I officially have NO respect for them. They are a couple of whiny BABIES! I put them right there with the whiny sisters on my dislike list. I like everyone else, except Ron gets on my nerves sometimes.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

+ Reply to Thread