+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/10 Discussion Thread **spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 3/10 Discussion Thread **spoilers**

RANTING!!!!

i am annoyed at those two women too...but they got hung up to dry today. the ladies could have voted for Ron...i can't understand why they didn't. maybe they like losing?

After last season's contestants, I thought this would be the kinder, gentler season. These people are just peeving me off in a different way. The crying, the drama, the excuses - ARGHHHH.

Go Tara!
    Roz

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

CCL

Ron with the "Noone wants to go home...but it's Mandy's turn to go" just had me speechless. I really don't see how he has survived this long but now people will probably keep him around precisely because he is not a threat.
    I actually did see Filipe's point regarding Jillian. She didn't train him (or speak to him) at all during that one training session - that has to be galling. And not everyone likes being told by their trainer that they hate them, and they should be in an iron lung and that she wishes she could just be done with the season already. That's pretty harsh.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I don't get the Ron hate.

He and Kirsten and her mom stuck together, just as Mandi, Aubrey and Dane would have done given the chance. If Ron had been voted out first, it would have been Kirsten or her mom the next ones to go. How can people expect them to just roll over and let Mandi's group to take over? Of course they wouldn't! They did what they HAD to do to protect themselves in this GAME.
    They didn't keep Ron because "he isn't a threat", but because he is one of the original blue team numbers. They need the votes to protect themselves.

I truly believe that they all chose Mandi because they believed she would do better at home. Even Mandi agreed with them, so you can't really argue with Ron if the person who went home is on board.

CCL

I don't disagree with Ron's position, but the way he pronounced it just set me off. And every week he basically says the same thing...that no one wants to go home, he definitely shouldn't go home, and person x ought to be the one to go home.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;3379190;
    Its all about the attitude.
    Roz

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

I'm just watching now. I also used to love Filipe and Sione, but since they switched teams, trainers, and turned into whiny little b!tches, no more. Kristin is also starting to annoy me.

For as many people as I loathed last season, I'm having a hell of a time finding someone to root for this year.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

CCL, I do agree that he is too much a bossy dad that way. He treats them all as though they are kids... it's rather insulting, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3379192;
    I don't disagree with Ron's position, but the way he pronounced it just set me off. And every week he basically says the same thing...that no one wants to go home, he definitely shouldn't go home, and person x ought to be the one to go home.
    This and the way he delivers his lil speech.. so RUDE and condescending.

And at this point Kristen and Cathy are just shooting themselves in the foot because the Blue Team will now continue to lose. They should have voted Aubrey off the first week and kept Dane and Mandi, then they would still have the original blue majority (and numbers) but a better chance to win challenges and weigh-ins. Not that Im upset over their stupidity, I really do not like any of them.

Go Tara

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;3379190;

He and Kirsten and her mom stuck together, just as Mandi, Aubrey and Dane would have done given the chance. If Ron had been voted out first, it would have been Kirsten or her mom the next ones to go. How can people expect them to just roll over and let Mandi's group to take over? Of course they wouldn't! They did what they HAD to do to protect themselves in this GAME.
    They didn't keep Ron because "he isn't a threat", but because he is one of the original blue team numbers. They need the votes to protect themselves.

I truly believe that they all chose Mandi because they believed she would do better at home. Even Mandi agreed with them, so you can't really argue with Ron if the person who went home is on board.

the way he TOLD mandy it was her time to go home...THATS where i have an issue. i agree with your statement but it's his tone and his attitude that i am having a prob with
    Sing it!!-Arizona Robbins

+ Reply to Thread