+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: 3/10 Discussion Thread **spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/10 Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Meh. We'll never know the truth about Jillian and Bob - or Philipe for that matter. It's all just TV. I'm a cynical SOB with all this anyway. I don't see Bob or Jillian being best friends with any of these people after the show ends. They have jobs - as trainers AND as tv personalities. Any sort of fondness - and distaste - is for the cameras - NOT the contestants. Sorry, but ....

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3384161;
    Yeah, but Ali emotionally "moved" to her new trainer....not sure that has happened this season. Not sure why.
    Mike has definitely moved on. He stated from the beginning of his move to Jillian that he was open to her. And I have the feeling that Helen has also. If she were still emotionally attached to Bob, then I think she would have gone back with the Blue Cousins.

But yeah, if Filipe or Sione win (which I doubt), I don't know who it would be attributed to. I'm leaning more towards a Bob win.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3384799;
    Meh. We'll never know the truth about Jillian and Bob - or Philipe for that matter. It's all just TV. I'm a cynical SOB with all this anyway. I don't see Bob or Jillian being best friends with any of these people after the show ends. They have jobs - as trainers AND as tv personalities. Any sort of fondness - and distaste - is for the cameras - NOT the contestants. Sorry, but ....
    Eh.. .I disagree. Mainly because I've heard many of the former contestants on many tv shows indicating that they have Jillian's and/or Bob's cell phone numbers so they can call them at any time for support. Some use them; others don't.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread