+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 3/10 Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Re: 3/10 Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Ron definitely thinks he's the top dog. When are the women going to smart up and get rid of him? He isn't able to do any challenges, he doesn't give them big numbers, but he could use sympathy to stay in the game. I just thought it was a cheap ploy to immediately give his sermon on who's turn it was to leave.

Looking back, the black team knows they did wrong with their choices. Luckily it didn't burn them in the butt. Tara knows she has to end up looking after herself because no one else will.

This is a strange season for sure. There are too many tears (for me). The trainers are "off". Bob is crying, Jillian is hateful (more than usual). Maybe we need to give them a full year between seasons so they can catch up with their own lives. I want to be entertained w/laughter and joy, not depressed with angst.

Quote Originally Posted by famita;3380990;
    This is a strange season for sure. There are too many tears (for me). The trainers are "off". Bob is crying, Jillian is hateful (more than usual). Maybe we need to give them a full year between seasons so they can catch up with their own lives. I want to be entertained w/laughter and joy, not depressed with angst.
    i think it's the couples format that screws up a lot of things. how are bob and jillian supposed to transform the thinking of the contestants when everyone walks in the door with someone who had reinforced their bad habit for years? i think the trainers are sick of that little game of tug of war. some couples are less susceptible to it than others, but still, i think the third wheel in the trainer-trainee relationship is crippling. i'm glad they are going back to individual contestants next season and i think it will bring the show back to what it was meant to be.
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;3379650;
    Kristen was the Biggest Loser for the week, so she had immunity and could not be voted for.
    Right, I forgot that. Then Aubrey would be their next best choice. Thanks.

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

The only person I can root for now is Mike.

Speaking of which, go Mike.
    You've been Philiminated.

FORT Newbie

Jillian has posted on her blog that she did work out with Filipe and Sione to the point that she was neglecting her other team members. She took them surfing and taught them boxing. She said she bought them St. Christopher medals and sent work out shoes to their wives and kids. She said that Filipe did something very hurtful to her off camera (but didn't say what that was) and she told him they needed a day to cool off from each other and would not be working out with him.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by donnandale;3381680;
    Jillian has posted on her blog that she did work out with Filipe and Sione to the point that she was neglecting her other team members. She took them surfing and taught them boxing. She said she bought them St. Christopher medals and sent work out shoes to their wives and kids. She said that Filipe did something very hurtful to her off camera (but didn't say what that was) and she told him they needed a day to cool off from each other and would not be working out with him.
    what a big fat baby then. i noticed that his cousin didn't say jillian was neglecting HIM too so i was wondering what was going on.

i wish they showed her saying this on the show instead of painting her as the bad guy AGAIN.

and shouldn't the contestants be able to work themselves out by now? i mean, they are going to have to do that when they go home...

Wow- seriously- thats ridiculous. I never doubted Jillian but I was so shocked by Filipe's behavior I was questioning what the heck was going on...

pitiful guys, you need to grow up.

FORT Fogey

Ah ha! The other side of the story. Thanks.

CCL

There's always two sides so...but, if this is true, than Felipe is definitely in the wrong.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3381913;
    There's always two sides so...but, if this is true, than Felipe is definitely in the wrong.
    I think there is three sides to every story.. person A's side, person B's side.. and the truth. But this goes to show that everything is soooo edited and who knows what these contestants are really like or the trainers. I didn't like Jillian the first two seasons I watched BL. But now.. I like her better than Bob. At least she doesn't play the game as much as Bob and she gets to the root of their bad eating habits.

+ Reply to Thread