+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 3/10 Discussion Thread **spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/10 Discussion Thread **spoilers**

I actually did see Filipe's point regarding Jillian. She didn't train him (or speak to him) at all during that one training session - that has to be galling. And not everyone likes being told by their trainer that they hate them, and they should be in an iron lung and that she wishes she could just be done with the season already. That's pretty harsh.[/QUOTE]

I thought so at first, but then realized that it is also HIS responsibility to speak up if she's forgotten him...ask her for his turn before she left the gym!

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1;3379819;
    why Aubrey voted the way she did vs. going for a tie in the first vote I'll never know.
    I assume you mean when Dane got voted out.

I felt the same way at the time but I also thought in case of a tie the person with the lowest % goes. However, that's not the case. The Black team would have decided and I'm sure Dane would have been gone anyway.
    Roz

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=spockwhat;3379190;]I don't get the Ron hate.

He and Kirsten and her mom stuck together, just as Mandi, Aubrey and Dane would have done given the chance. If Ron had been voted out first, it would have been Kirsten or her mom the next ones to go. How can people expect them to just roll over and let Mandi's group to take over? Of course they wouldn't! They did what they HAD to do to protect themselves in this GAME.
    They didn't keep Ron because "he isn't a threat", but because he is one of the original blue team numbers. They need the votes to protect themselves.

I guess I expected the group to vote/act for the good of the team going forward, esp. if they wanted to win and not have to go to elimination again. Voting off Ron first (as the weakest link), I think that Mandi, Dane, Aubrey might have been thinking more who's the weakest link vs. who were my first connections...not knowing how long they'd be a team.

I think most people here understand the strategy we just dislike the attitude. They way he said "Its Mandi's turn to go." Sheesh, who died & left him king?
    Roz

I was bothered by this whole episode! I was shocked when Ron said it's Mandi's turn to go home also. Felipe changed teams and Bob let him. Black Team partied and made stupid decisions...very disappointing. Like many of you, I can't find anyone to root for this season.

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest;3379865;
    I can't find anyone to root for this season.
    TARA, TARA, TARA !
    Roz

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nosilla;3379678;
    I don't know - I think "She stunk" summed it up quite nicely.
    Still LOL-ing over here!
    During Kim's 2nd season I couldn't stand to watch her cheerleader type (seemed insincere) leadership, she also got way too involved with the game side of things...and didn't seem to have enough variety or ideas for keeping the contestants interested and engaged with the workouts. She seemed more in it for her rather than for the contestants.

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=rozzie17;3379749;]I thought Filipe's anger was over the top. His rant was bordering on scary. Notice how he didn't look at anyone, his head down. Looked a little looney to me! Again he was the victim.

I totally agree - all season Felipe's had overthetop expressions and reactions to his weight loss, team wins, even the match-up - trash talking... I'd be happy if he was voted off first from his team.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1;3379822;

I thought so at first, but then realized that it is also HIS responsibility to speak up if she's forgotten him...ask her for his turn before she left the gym!
    I just don't see how she could have "forgotten" him...she's not training that many people. I think he took as a deliberate snub and I can see why he did so. Mind you, I'm not saying his reaction was in anyways wise...he should have brought it up at the time and in a better manner, certainly.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by rozzie17;3379872;
    TARA, TARA, TARA !
    Oooh, I hate Tara. She'd be the last person that I chose to root for, unfortunately.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread