+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 3/10 Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Re: 3/10 Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3379651;
    What was the problem with Kim? I know a lot of people don't like her but I never saw the season she was on. I have seen her on the Biggest Loser dvd and she seems nice enough.
    I can't put my finger on it but she didn't seem to inspire her team. Her Red team became non-existent well before the finale.
    Roz

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3379651;
    What was the problem with Kim? I know a lot of people don't like her but I never saw the season she was on. I have seen her on the Biggest Loser dvd and she seems nice enough.
    Kim could be real childish and insecure at times, and seemed more worried about how she looked on camera than how her team was doing. Her emotions seemed ingenuine, and like Jillian, she could be disrespectful. This guy named "Cowboy" chewed her a new bunghole one day after she cursed him out in the gym. He basically said he wouldn't stand there and be spoken to that way, and he walked out of the gym. (He handled his situation better than Filipina the Whiney Little Girl last night.)

Aside from that, Kim just wasn't as interesting or "watchable". I'm sure she's a qualified trainer, but maybe she's just not as cut out for tv as some people.

Quote Originally Posted by nosilla;3379670;
    Kim could be real childish and insecure at times, and seemed more worried about how she looked on camera than how her team was doing. Her emotions seemed ingenuine, and like Jillian, she could be disrespectful. This guy named "Cowboy" chewed her a new bunghole one day after she cursed him out in the gym. He basically said he wouldn't stand there and be spoken to that way, and he walked out of the gym. (He handled his situation better than Filipina the Whiney Little Girl last night.)

Aside from that, Kim just wasn't as interesting or "watchable". I'm sure she's a qualified trainer, but maybe she's just not as cut out for tv as some people.
    Well said. Great memory by the way.
    Roz

Quote Originally Posted by rozzie17;3379672;
    Well said. Great memory by the way.
    I don't know - I think "She stunk" summed it up quite nicely.
    Still LOL-ing over here!

Thats because my middle-age longterm memory is failing.

I am always amazed that my husband can remember details of movies we saw but can't remember what I told him yesterday! Men, I guess !
    Roz

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nosilla;3379661;
    Me too!! I wondered why on earth they didn't share the apps, and then later, when it got worse, I was thinking "What in Kobe Beef Slider Tequila Hangover Hell are you people doing?!"

This is easily the most frustrating show on TV, but of course my ass sits there like clockwork, every Tuesday!
    I thought the Black Team's behavior was human and understandable. It was a valuable lesson in what can happen in real life when they leave, too. Life is like this; temptation will always be there and sometimes you will slip and fall. Picking yourself up and not letting it derail you is key. They all learned this first hand while still there. I loved this episode.

I don't think Jillian handled this well at all. Her anger was over the top; she took it personally. This was a great opportunity to talk to them about what happened and how they felt about it.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3379702;
    I don't think Jillian handled this well at all. Her anger was over the top; she took it personally. This was a great opportunity to talk to them about what happened and how they felt about it.
    I thought Filipe's anger was over the top. His rant was bordering on scary. Notice how he didn't look at anyone, his head down. Looked a little looney to me! Again he was the victim. All he had to do was mention to Jillian that day in the gym that she forgot about him. I doubt she did it on purpose. Instead he let it go so he could wallow in self pity. "Poor me, Jillian doesn't love me! Bob is the best."

Sorry but these people just pi$$ me off.
    Roz

I enjoy watching the BL in order to see some really transform their lives. However,this season it seems like there are just so many who are looking for another excuse why they are in this shape. Ron has had a weight problem all of his life,he says this is his last hope. PLEASE! Gastric Bypass doesn't work when you keep shovelling food into your mouth and get no exercise. There are no easy, lazy answers. Mike is the one who really needs to be there,,so he can change his life now,. I couldn't stand how Ron just keeps telling others how he needs to be there for Mike. I think the Blue team is not a team,,Dane could have kept them in the challenges so when it comes down to the last three of the blue team ,will Ron go home? I sure hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by livin life;3379791;
    when it comes down to the last three of the blue team ,will Ron go home? I sure hope so.
    If its Cathy, Kristin & Ron, then Ron certainly is the next one out. Perhaps they will be competing individually by then. Does anyone remember when they disband the teams and go to individual?
    Roz

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3379138;
    How could Ron just throw out.. its mandi's turn to go home? What about your turn, Ron? He and Kristen are REALLY getting on my nerves! I can't believe how he spoke to Aubrey.. 'NO, YOU LISTEN TO ME.' How dare he? Who does he think he is? Seriously? After the cousins crap and all this other mess I am team Tara all the way!
    It's never been team play for Blue it has only been former Bob vs. former Jillian - so Dane first, Mandi second...they didn't even consider one of Ron, Cathy or Kristin...why Aubrey voted the way she did vs. going for a tie in the first vote I'll never know.

+ Reply to Thread