+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 3/10 Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Re: 3/10 Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by rozzie17;3379496;
    "I'm Filipe, boo hoo, I'm a victim. Because Jillian ignored me I drowned myself in chicken fingers & french fries! WAHHHHH"
    And it all Jillian's fault that I didn't do well at weight in. I got beat by a girl. WAHHHHHHHH!
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan

About Allison and her pregnancy. I'm pretty sure they filmed the current season when last season's group went home for their 90 or so days before the big finale. She was showing at bit at the end of Mean Vicky and Heba's season, then they started filming the current season and sometime close to the end of the current season they filmed the finale of the Vicky/Heba season. Something like that.

P.S. I'm still liking the young kid. Forgot his name! Ron's son. I really can't get into the blonde momma since she sacrificed her daughter to stay when it really seemed like her daughter needed to stay there more. :nono

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by elipax;3379291;
    The best quote of all is from Jillian "I can't save you, you have to save yourself" She is there to support him and help him.
    I agree with the quote. But how is Jillian helping anyone on her team when she basically told them that she hated them all and was just faking her way through the season? I can see why Felipe would not want to keep training with someone who told him that. It has to go both ways - they both should be working on their relationship and getting the most out of eachother.

Anyhow, Bob was undoubtedly thrilled at their return because it means he gets more chances at training the Biggest Loser winner (sure, they might be wearing black, but you know if Felipe or Sione wins Bob will take credit).

Regarding the feast - I agree that all the blue team were stupid. The only sensible dinner choice was Tara's halibut (but she messed it up by having an appetizer and then drinking). They should have known better than eating mashed potatoes and hamburgers and there was no need to order appetizers or have alcoholic drinks.

I too was wondering what Kristen's medical reasons were for not participating in the challenges. I thought it was knee problems but then she was shown running (and Ron has knee problems and he did the challenges (well, he started them at least)).
    Last edited by CCL; 03-11-2009 at 10:08 AM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

This season is a bit much for me-soooooo much crying from a lot of different people.

Way to go to sacrifice yourself for your team, although Ron is the one who should have gone.

I was thinking when I was watching them sit down to dinner-are you going to be smart or are you going to fail. I was surprised that no one wanted to share an entree, or share an appetizer. Man, what the heck were they thinking?! And then to top it off, they won the weigh-in! What does that say for Bob's training?

Filipina, the Whiney Little Girl needs to get a grip. After she did poorly in the weigh-in, it was interesting how she said "I'm disappointed in myself for letting my trainer affect me" or something like that. As if Jillian was to blame for Filipina's failure. Chicken Fingers and Tequila are to blame for her failure. It is no wonder these people ended up unhealthy in the first place. They had absolutely no self control or discipline at the spa, even with $250,000 on the line. I hope America gets another vote this year. If Little Filipina ends up in the Final 4, we can pull another Heba trick on her. She won't win $250K, but maybe Kleenex will give her a year supply of tissues to drown her sorrows as a consolation prize.

And blue team, you just sealed your fate last night, my friends. Your dreadful decisions are cringe-worthy and downright painful to watch.

By the way, I don't always agree with the way Jillian talks to people. The profanity and brow-beating is uncalled for. She can relay the same message while still being respectful.
    Last edited by nosilla; 03-11-2009 at 10:35 AM.

As much as I like Jillian (Bob annoys the heck out of me) - maybe they need to go with 2 new trainers next time. Trainers with a fresh point of view and no axe to grind.

However, do not bring back that blonde chick from a couple seasons ago. She stunk.
    Roz

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by rozzie17;3379643;
    However, do not bring back that blonde chick from a couple seasons ago. She stunk.
    LOL!! Well said!!!

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz;3379351;
    wow. I just cannot understand Kristen and Kathy wanting to stick with Ron even if they've been with him since the beginning. They continue to lose challenges and weigh-ins. I think they will have a hard time winning with ron there. And why is he the one deciding who goes? And why would the black team have picked Aubrey to go home? Why wouldn't they pick Kristen? She's done pretty good at challenges and weight loss.
    Kristen was the Biggest Loser for the week, so she had immunity and could not be voted for.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by rozzie17;3379643;

What was the problem with Kim? I know a lot of people don't like her but I never saw the season she was on. I have seen her on the Biggest Loser dvd and she seems nice enough.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by famita;3379621;
    I was surprised that no one wanted to share an entree, or share an appetizer. Man, what the heck were they thinking?!
    Me too!! I wondered why on earth they didn't share the apps, and then later, when it got worse, I was thinking "What in Kobe Beef Slider Tequila Hangover Hell are you people doing?!"

This is easily the most frustrating show on TV, but of course my ass sits there like clockwork, every Tuesday!

+ Reply to Thread