+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 2/25 Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

CCL

Re: 2/25 Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Why did Aubrey vote for Kristin !?! I would have thought her and Mandi would have voted the same at least. That was very strange.
    I think it was a dumb move to vote out Dane. Ron is a nice man but he (unfortunately) can't pull the big numbers his team needs right now.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Regular

Dumb move on Blue's part. Dane was there big weapon with both weight loss and for challenges. Heck even Bob wanted Dane off when he was on Jillian's team, they didn't do it then but instead do it now when he's their strongest player? Of course he's a threat, but you wait until you can knock off some Black members before you kick him off you own team. Stupid move.

With Dane gone, I could care less for Bob's team now. I can't wait to see Bob's reaction. Is he gonna blow up or break down and cry again?

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3348369;
    His face is not meant for closeups on HDtv, but he's a cutie. And you can tell that he's still done more slimming around his waist... but they didn't show his weight or how much he's lost. I find that encouraging!
    I just watched on regular old tv, and I see what you mean... I think he will be hot for the finale though (too bad he's married)

FORT Regular

If Aubrey, Mandi, and Dane would have all voted Ron, then Ron, Cathy and Kristen all voted Dane, well duhhhhhh...Aubrey...put on your thinking cap and get with the program!!!! Then again, I could see black voting Dane anyways since he would be the biggest threat. Apparently NO ONE (including myself) was thinking this evening. I like Ron, but lets face it.....its all about staying on the ranch at this point, and when you throw off your major player....you pretty much just sank your own battleship! Bob is going to have a FIT (no pun intended!)

The stupidity of the Blue Team and Aubrey have now sealed the deal for another Jillian victory this season. With the extra weight of Ron (no pun intended) and their strongest player gone the Blue team does not stand a chance. Wow, Aubrey is an idiot and so are her other team members, dont they know that every weigh-in that they lose someone is going home? It could literally be an all-black finale.

I know those sisters would ruin everything and I was right--but they are just ruining it for Bob and his team. So thanks ladies!

Go Jillian!

I didn't get to watch last night's show because my CATS were playing basketball.. no, wait.. they were suppose to be playing baseketball.. I don't know who that was out there playing :-(.

Anyway, back to BL.. I didn't get to see anything but from what I have read they got to vote whoever they wanted off the team instead of picking one of the two lowest weight loss percentages?

What was Aubrey's excuse for voting for Kristin?

CCL

^ There seemed to be no reason for Aubrey to vote out Kristin. They didn't show them fighting or anything; I don't recall Aubrey even voicing an opinion about Kristin.
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang03gt;3348981;
    If Aubrey, Mandi, and Dane would have all voted Ron, then Ron, Cathy and Kristen all voted Dane, well duhhhhhh...Aubrey...put on your thinking cap and get with the program!!!! Then again, I could see black voting Dane anyways since he would be the biggest threat. )
    Have they said which way they are solving ties? I thought it would be like previously where, if there is a tie, the person with the lowest percentage loss of the two goes home (which would have been Ron). But I understand in previous seasons (I've only watched two previous seasons) the other team got to be the tie-breaker.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3349020;
    The stupidity of the Blue Team and Aubrey have now sealed the deal for another Jillian victory this season. With the extra weight of Ron (no pun intended) and their strongest player gone the Blue team does not stand a chance. Wow, Aubrey is an idiot and so are her other team members, dont they know that every weigh-in that they lose someone is going home? It could literally be an all-black finale.

I know those sisters would ruin everything and I was right--but they are just ruining it for Bob and his team. So thanks ladies!

Go Jillian!
    It could be an "all black" finale .. but Bob will take credit because it will be his former team that's there *because you know the first chance they get they're getting rid of Tara....
    Wasting away another summer...

I honestly think Aubrey's vote for Kristin was just a throw-away. She had said that there was no way that she could choose between the two guys so she didn't want to vote. So I think she just threw a vote out there for someone that she knew wasn't going to get anyone else's vote because it was a no risk. It was dumb, no matter how she ends up justifying it.

You know... in many seasons they have made a boneheaded move like this because the person that was the biggest threat was also the person that weighed the most. That way when they were kicking out the biggest threat they were also reducing the percentage of weight loss that was necessary for the next week's weigh-in.. so it really didn't hurt the team if the person that stayed lost less each week. Understandable. But in this case it doesn't work out to be true as Dane and Ron are a virtual tie in weight at the moment so the team doesn't get a significant adjustment in total weight loss % next week. So they really needed to keep the person that had the greatest effect on their score next week.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I really have mixed feelings about the Dane/Ron dilemma. I do think that Dane had proven he could keep this up at home, and that they didn't need to worry about his welfare if they sent him home. But while Ron probably needs to stay at the ranch to keep losing weight - his progress (while great in the real world) is so far behind that of the other contestants that the blue team will probably find themselves in the elimination room every week while he is still on their team. With his injuries, he just cannot work out hard enough to see 10 and 15-pound losses every week. If he could go home and keep losing 5 pounds a week, he could eventually reach a healthy weight. But if I were on the blue team, I don't know if I could send him home. He seems like a sweet man, and if he can't get rid of that weight, he won't be around for much longer.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread