Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 2/24 Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 2/24 Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

I thought all the crying by Bob and his former team was hysterical until I remembered that I cried when Slumdog Millionaire won best picture at the Oscars.

It takes a BIG man to shed a tear on TV......heehee!
    If I get too cranky, would someone wipe the drool off my chin and send me to the home!

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3346455;

I'm sorry, but that last statement was kinda ridiculous. Tara, or anyone else, would not even be at the ranch if she were able to lose to weight at home. TBL is pretty much the last resort overweight people have before gastic bypass. Fact is, this game is life-changing, and I really don't think Tara would take that opportunity away from anyone else who tried out for the show.

Point heard and noted, though I don't put it past people anymore to take opportunities away from people anymore simply for money and fame like I use to (Hiii, Vicki!)

Also, I still want the Tongans to win. And totally show up hot at the finale.

I was also just in a craptastic mood last night, so that maaay have had something to do with me being even more insanely unreasonable than usual.
    You've been Philiminated.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

We got pre-empted by the Presidents Address .. and by the time I watched it .. DH was hogging the computer... so here is my take...

Bob ... Could you have made your new team feel any worse??? (Or even the members of your old team .. that cry fest with the new black team... really!)... Come on .. you said it yourself last week... IT'S A GAME! ... Suck it up and do just what Jillian did .. accept the twist and give the new people your knowledge!

I laughed when Jillian's first response was that Bob was going to have a fit...then she went right ahead and said .. let's go work out... good for her!

I first thought that Sione was going to sabotage the contest ... or waterlog tonight .. and then vote out one of the former Jillian team members like Tara (hoping Tara is below the line like him...) .. but he stepped it up! ... way to go!
    Wasting away another summer...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3345892;
    MOG this challenge looks so cool XD
    sorry I just have to ask- what does "MOG" stand for?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgal;3346789;
    sorry I just have to ask- what does "MOG" stand for?
    That is what I was wondering...... MOG?

Well I have definately lost interest in this show. Two hours is too long, and all the crying drama is really getting on my nerves. For future seasons, I may watch the first 2 episodes to get a feel for the contestants, and then just watch the endings via my DVR. I can do without the challenges, and other drama...... I just don't have the attention span... and I really think the dramatics is taking away the focus of the show which is losing weight. I think the first two seasons had the right idea..... and really motivated me to get moving. OK enough of my rant.

FORT Fogey

I really like 2 hours, but agree not the crying / drama...USE the time to show us how teams eat (do they have separate eating times? how do they decide what to eat, do they fight over ingredients or are there team refrigerators stocked the same?) How do they deal with picky eaters? (like Vicky...and others)

NFL... I agree with you, if they did what you suggested, I would not mind the 2 hours.... I would also like more information on the workouts... how much cardio vs. strength training, and being that brown dad has a bad knee, what kind of workout can he do.....i also like the segments where they take a high calorie meal and remake it with less fat and carbs....... there is so much we could learn from this show... I would also like to know what a typical day is like, what time do they get up, what do they have for breakfast, how long do they workout between breaks, whats for lunch and or snacks, how much water do they drink....

I just feel like the last three seasons have been purely drama and game play... and that is not why I bought into the show.

FORT Regular

could MOG by a typo (OMG) ?

Premium Member

I understand that Tara is highly motivated and its great she is losing weight, but just something about her irks me. Same as Mandi and Aubrey. I actually like everyone there but those three just bother me for some reason.

Closed Thread