Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 2/24 Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 2/24 Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Didn't anyone else think the weeping and carrying on by Bob and his former minions was a little over the top. I mean god, $uck it up and exercise. I guess I don't get it.

If I had to choose between the 2 trainers it would be Jillian every time. I don't like the mesmerizing effect Bob seems to have on those he trains. Its a little weird. I also don't like how he gets involved with game play by telling his team to to vote for or against.

I am really rooting for Tara. I think she has what it takes to go all the way if she can avoid elimination!

I wonder if they will have a contestant return like in the past couple of seasons.
    Roz

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by rozzie17;3345992;
    Didn't anyone else think the weeping and carrying on by Bob and his former minions was a little over the top. I mean god, $uck it up and exercise. I guess I don't get it.
    Agreed! I almost hit the fast forward button on my PVR!

Jillian kicks butt, I would LOVE to work out with her.

FORT Regular

Now that I have some backup, I'll say I too love Tara. If you were on that show, wouldnt you want to win everything too? I sure as heck would. Perhaps shes athletic. Ive been overweight since childhood, about Tara's size now.....and have also been athletic since childhood. Though I look at some of this crap they do, and think god, I could never do that! LOL

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mustang03gt;3346043;
    Now that I have some backup, I'll say I too love Tara. If you were on that show, wouldnt you want to win everything too? I sure as heck would. Perhaps shes athletic. Ive been overweight since childhood, about Tara's size now.....and have also been athletic since childhood. Though I look at some of this crap they do, and think god, I could never do that! LOL
    I agree, I love Tara. She's inspirational.

I'm just watching now, but have Sione and Filipe watched this show? Don't they know that Jillian's track record crushes Bob's?

As if on cue, Mike says exactly what I'm thinking.

OMG, this sobfest is too much. Bob, get a grip! Stop with the crying.

Ok, Sione/Filipe are losing points with the "he's my brother" and the "I want to go home" crap. And this montage is cheesy even for this show.

And I officially don't care who wins. I just hope they're on Jillian's team. Bob's BS is too much.
    Last edited by Missyboxers; 02-24-2009 at 10:16 PM.

Who cares what team you are on you are still at the ranch. Adapt and survive. What a bunch of whinners.

Anyway in regards to Mike and Ron, I am so over the tearfest here. The editing annoys me no end. I don't care about either of them. Just shut up and eat right and work out hard. I would luv if both had been sent home eons ago.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

I love Tara too. She is very inspirational for me.

Bob needs to suck it up. I would love to train with Jillian, she knows how to motivate people and get them to lose the weight.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Man, I love who is now on Jillians team because I really think Sione, Helen and Tara could go all the way!

And geez, please shut up with the boo-hooing Bob...errrr. I couldnt believe how he pulled Helen, Sione and Filipe over and cried with them, he needs to recognize that they are part of JILLIANS team now and they need to adopt that mentality. It is a game and this happens every season. And guess what Bob, you are probably gonna lose again this season.

Go Jillian!

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKaty;3345901;
    Dangle a baby in front of the yellows face, they won't be able to resist and will leave the bikes.
    LMAO!! Hilarious.
    I really really REALLY hate the yellow team. I am so glad they are now on Bob's blue team so I can be triple happy when they go home. And, of course, Mandi wanted to quit and suggested the idea. What a loser.

Enough with the weeping! My gosh I've never seen so much boo-hooing in my life. The next challenge should be whoever cries the most tears wins immunity. Sponsored by Kleenex.

Closed Thread