FORT Fanatic

Re: 2/10 Show Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3315182;
    Pink-Dane
    Brown-Blaine
    Green-Blaine
    Blue-Blaine
    Purple-Blaine

Good no Game Play -Goodbye Blaine-I am glad they didn't do what Bob wanted.
    i think the trainers should just train. them getting caught up in the game play isn't their job and takes focus away from exercise.

i hope he can lose the weight with all those kids and a recovering wife to take care of.

Premium Member

Blaine has lost a total of 86 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3315184;
    Did Blaine say he only had 15lbs more to lose?
    I think he said 50.

First, Mandi is a selfish, self-absorbed bitch. someone can edit that if it needs to be removed.
    Second, I did the standing on one foot challenge with the contestants and went through the entire commercial break as well. Not very hard AT ALL... I do not understand why these people had such a hard time. Their ankles should be decently strong from working out. To make it harder I even incorporated a few yoga balance poses on one leg while I was waiting for the outcome. I understand that I am not extremely overweight but 10 minutes is pretty crappy. Youd think theyd want it more...and NOT give into Mandi's whinning. ERRR

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

I was sleeping during this, so I'll just say my thoughts now.

I love the blue team. They seem so happy about everything and just fun, and I want one of them or one of the purple team to win.

I thought waterloading might be a factor in Kristen gaining weight, but she seemed genuinely upset about it, so I don't think so. I do think the blue team probably waterloaded last week though. I don't mind waterloading when you've got immunity because it's not outright maliciousness towards other people.

Mandi.. shut up. Just stop talking. You too, Aubrey. God, what a pair of breeders. Look at me! I did a biological function! I deserve things more than you! Gimme gimme gimme! For a couple of grown ladies with a litter of kids, they sure act like children themselves. There is no pride in pitying other people into giving you rewards you were supposed to work for.
    You've been Philiminated.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3315313;
    First, Mandi is a selfish, self-absorbed bitch. someone can edit that if it needs to be removed.
    Second, I did the standing on one foot challenge with the contestants and went through the entire commercial break as well. Not very hard AT ALL... I do not understand why these people had such a hard time. Their ankles should be decently strong from working out. To make it harder I even incorporated a few yoga balance poses on one leg while I was waiting for the outcome. I understand that I am not extremely overweight but 10 minutes is pretty crappy. Youd think theyd want it more...and NOT give into Mandi's whinning. ERRR
    I have messed up both my ankles and believe me I have an incredibly hard time balancing on one leg. I try to practice while filling up on gas doing 30 seconds at a time and sometimes that is a stretch. Also as one gets older balance training is more and more important and harder and harder to do. You see personal trainers incorporating balance drills to their older clients because balance is so important. While the "I have fallen and can't get up" commercial can appear rather amusing it is a fact older citizens do lose their sense of balance and do fall and it is easy to break one's hip end up in the hospital for hip replacement surgery and end up getting an infection and dying. So while I can admire your balance skills this is not an easy challenge for everyone.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKaty;3315390;
    I was sleeping during this, so I'll just say my thoughts now.

I love the blue team. They seem so happy about everything and just fun, and I want one of them or one of the purple team to win.

I thought waterloading might be a factor in Kristen gaining weight, but she seemed genuinely upset about it, so I don't think so. I do think the blue team probably waterloaded last week though. I don't mind waterloading when you've got immunity because it's not outright maliciousness towards other people.

Mandi.. shut up. Just stop talking. You too, Aubrey. God, what a pair of breeders. Look at me! I did a biological function! I deserve things more than you! Gimme gimme gimme! For a couple of grown ladies with a litter of kids, they sure act like children themselves. There is no pride in pitying other people into giving you rewards you were supposed to work for.
    i was wondering where you were XD i was like did AI kidnap you?!

i don't mind the waterloading when that team has immunity either. but i wish they would be more honest about it XD if you are going to play the game, let us know your secrets. because even i would have lost ONE pound walking 4 miles to subway.

mandi makes me ill. she looks all reasonable parents look bad. as a 25 year old adult i feel uneasy seeing my mother cry...so i don't know how her kids feel at that age. i understand being happy to see them...but sometimes you have to put your big girl panties on and hide your sadness/tears.

rewards should be earned like you said. like YAY people feel sorry for me all my life and i always get things. give me a break.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3315397;
    I have messed up both my ankles and believe me I have an incredibly hard time balancing on one leg. I try to practice while filling up on gas doing 30 seconds at a time and sometimes that is a stretch. Also as one gets older balance training is more and more important and harder and harder to do. You see personal trainers incorporating balance drills to their older clients because balance is so important. While the "I have fallen and can't get up" commercial can appear rather amusing it is a fact older citizens do lose their sense of balance and do fall and it is easy to break one's hip end up in the hospital for hip replacement surgery and end up getting an infection and dying. So while I can admire your balance skills this is not an easy challenge for everyone.
    that and the blocks of wood looked kinda unevened and small x_X

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3315397;
    But you have suffered from an injury..and although some of the contestants are older it just seems crazy to me that the younger ones fell off within 5 minutes. Made me wonder if the outcome would have been different, over say, immunity. I also wonder if the contestants worry about getting rewards--that it might make others hostile. Just my thoughts... I just can't see how the younger contestants who burn 10k calories a day cant stand the pain a bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3315162;
    Wow fight is going on--they are still pissed about Damien going home. They don't trust Jillian's team-- I think Dane is going home IMO.
    I just went through the comments in this thread since I was taking a nap during the airing and will have to wait a week for this episode to be uploaded online.

It's a bit surprising that Bob's crew is still hung up on Damien's elimination. And not to mention random. Holding a grudge, much? I mean, Jillian's teams didn't vote as expected, but it's not like Joelle is still there to, you know, ruin all of their experiences on the ranch. That's how they believe it to be so, anyway.

And a big to Bob trying to control the game. He did it last season also (Amy C admitted to voting off Coleen after feeling the pressure from Bob). I remember a little excerpt in TV Guide that talked about the trainers being a "little too big for their britches" (if I remembered the words correctly), and it's definitely true. Bob is really pushing for a win. He and Jill are there to train, not try to control the game.

I'm kind of worried for Tara. She has had three great weeks in a row. And if you look at each of the stats individually, it'll show that Tara was actually the Biggest Loser for the past 3 weeks (exlcuding week 5, but the only person that beat her was her teammate Laura). That's almost unheard of. I'm definitely happy for her, but I'm scared that she'll hit a plateau soon.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast