Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 1/27 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 1/27 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I don't get this idea of being trapped on the ranch that Dave was saying. He was only on the ranch 1 week. How is that trapped? Suck it up. Man up. It is a place where you can concentrate on a major issue in your life. I can see him not being trapped in his regular life doing what he wants resulted in him potentially dying before he hits 30. Yeah, way to go Dave. What a wuss.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

To the Point

I can't quite figure out why they showed NC State Vet School at the beginning and end of the follow-up to Dan and Dave. That was just a bit strange.

However, I was really proud of Dan. Dave has made some progress, but he really needs someone to kick his butt. He is so very young to be in such dangerous health. I really hope Dan keeps it up and Dave picks it up. These guys are way to young to kill themselves with food.

Disappointing episode, which is sad because the first 3 episodes were plain awesome.

Thank you Tara for reading my mind and stating exactly what I was thinking to the whole group! I was so frustrated when David said he would be okay with leaving. He was only there for a week, hasn't had the full experience, and his partner is huge. Yet he's okay with leaving?

In the end, though, it's sad 'cause there was no way the Orange Team was staying. Bob's crew had the numbers.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

I didn't get to see the episode--but heard something about tthe foorball player who helped with the challenge and would l.ike to get info--apparently he's had a very challenging career.

Can someone tell me his name?
    Thanks for info.

^Kurt Warner
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

The right team went home. Had they remained, Dave's lack of committment would take them out next week anyway. Clearly Dan is doing well at home, has good support and is being monitered by a doctor. I expect to see Dave pretty heavy in the finale. I was also suprised to see Dan lose so little in comparison to much ligher contestants. Wonder what is up with that.

Ron had so many high loss weeks strung together it was inevitable that he would experience a lower number this week. I felt bad for the guy. He couldn't have worked harder; bodies lose when they lose. You just cannot keep up double digits for weeks on end. I am glad they stayed because both are dedicated and able to keep up the pace of the team. The preview eludes to them being in danger again but I think that is a red herring.

Tara is a shining star. Great woman! And a rousing hooray for Filipe, another stunner.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I agree Tara is a great woman. I'm finding it difficult to cheer her on however. She just strikes me as the type of person who has so much drive and determination and natural athletic ability that she doesn't really NEED the Biggest Loser the way some of the other contestants do.
    Perhaps that's not fair, but my heart goes out to those that struggle because they've never been thin and have little athletic experience... people like Dan... I'd rather he were still there than a Tara or Blaine or Dane or even Mandi.

I just can't warm up to Tara either. I'm not sure why, but she's just meh to me. I'm glad she's succeeding and I don't not like her, but I just don't find myself rooting or being happy for her.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;3291835;
    I agree Tara is a great woman. I'm finding it difficult to cheer her on however. She just strikes me as the type of person who has so much drive and determination and natural athletic ability that she doesn't really NEED the Biggest Loser the way some of the other contestants do.
    Perhaps that's not fair, but my heart goes out to those that struggle because they've never been thin and have little athletic experience... people like Dan... I'd rather he were still there than a Tara or Blaine or Dane or even Mandi.
    Wow! I was thinking the same thing about Tara.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3291530;
    OH.MY.GOD.... look at Dan!!!! WOWOWOWOWOWW! I am stunned... and he can stop his diabetes medication! Very cool. Dan is down 101lbs!
    My sister and I cried (over the phone of course) when we saw Dan. I didn't know he was that short. He is truly and amazing kid. Dave on the other hand, is another story. My sister thinks he was overwhelmed about losing weight and all of the attention it would bring. I think he was afraid of Jullian

Closed Thread