+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Jillian Michaels - trainer

Re: Jillian Michaels - trainer

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3415981;
    Now that would be a competition! The boards would go crazy.....
    Houston we have a problem! Biggest Loser overlaps DWTS by 1 hour on Tuesday night (at least in the Mountain Time zone). What an impossible choice!!

But OMG I would LOVE to see her on there. Or you know who else could be on it since Jillian's so busy? Michelle Aguilar. How cool would that be??

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3415896;
    Off the subject. I was just thinking... who'd like to see Jillian on DWTS? Not that she needs to or anything... but it would be... intersesting to see her dance the way they do and see how it changes her physically and if it challenges her at all....
    Whenever we've seen J dressed in high heels and a dress she looks miserable and clumsy (pretty much only in early episode finales)...think the outfits on that show would make it a disaster for her.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3416196;
    Whenever we've seen J dressed in high heels and a dress she looks miserable and clumsy (pretty much only in early episode finales)...think the outfits on that show would make it a disaster for her.
    Probably but I also think she'd rise to the challenge. It would be rather entertaining to watch both of them on it. Not going to happen but it would be a great season of DWTS if they were on it.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3416821;
    Probably but I also think she'd rise to the challenge. It would be rather entertaining to watch both of them on it. Not going to happen but it would be a great season of DWTS if they were on it.
    Now THAT I would watch! Especially if both Bob and Jillian were on..competing against each other as usual!

Quote Originally Posted by diluvlabs;3416925;
    Now THAT I would watch! Especially if both Bob and Jillian were on..competing against each other as usual!
    Talk about some high rating for DWTS!!! That could put them in first place for reality tv viewers in one season!!!!

I can picture it now.. to funny... I'd be rolling during the whole show...

Quote Originally Posted by diluvlabs;3416925;
    Even better if Jillian would win, leaving Bob in the dust again, on a show with completely different talents.

I probably wouldn't be able to stop laughing for days.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Now there Bob's yoga flexibility training would probably really help....and his "drama" abilities!
    Too bad... I'm sure Bob and Jillian have some kind of "non-compete" clause that would keep them off another network.... and of course they wouldn't want to compete with "themselves".

I finally bought Jillian's new book. I just bought it last night so I haven't even begun to read it and it may be next week before I do. But I did flip through it and it looks like I'm going to have to take many notes to remember so much information!!!!!!

Did anyone see the video of Jillian on TMZ.com? She was in Hollywood signing autographs and chatting with fans and some drunk guy down the street was screaming "You're FAT!" at her. Jillian's just sitting there laughing but her boyfriend went over and almost got into a fight with the guy so she had to go get him and drag him off. It was quite entertaining!

Quote Originally Posted by nosilla;3425529;
    Did anyone see the video of Jillian on TMZ.com? She was in Hollywood signing autographs and chatting with fans and some drunk guy down the street was screaming "You're FAT!" at her. Jillian's just sitting there laughing but her boyfriend went over and almost got into a fight with the guy so she had to go get him and drag him off. It was quite entertaining!
    If she is fat I must be a heifer!!!!

Good for her BF to take matters into his own hands. I didn't realize she had a BF....

+ Reply to Thread