Thread: 1/13 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Premium Member

Re: 1/13 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Jerry and Estella both look great now.

And? Any more details to share? Thanks for any updates

CCL

Jerry and Dan were below the yellow line - Joelle was third worst. Everyone voted for Jerry to leave (I presume since they only showed the five votes). Brown father argued that Jerry was thin once so he had something (a memory of what it was like) to build on whereas Dan had never been thin. Most felt that Jerry had a good support system but that Dan did not (and, true enough, his friend went home and was shown eating hot dogs and fries).
    They're split into teams (Bob vs. Jillian) but not when voting it seems as it was whatever two individuals were below the yellow line (not based on teams) and they all went into the voting room and voted.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Thanks CCL, I am looking forward to seeing the show. It sounds like quite a different competition than last season. Thanks to all of you lucky viewers/posters who get to see the show first. It is fun to lurk for a while before viewing.

Since Jerry has been home he has lost 84 pounds. Guess that includes what he lost at the ranch, but anyway, Estella has also lost a lot and they both look really good. Jerry hopes to lose 160 (more?) before the final. I'll bet he can, too.

CCL

No problem, cootie. So far I'm enjoying it more than last season. The people overall seem nicer.
    I think it was 160 total lost that Jerry is/was aiming for(not more). He was in the mid-300s when he started so that would place him in the high 100s at the finale.
    I agreed with Jillian when she said the worst possible outcome was for Jerry and Dan to be in the final 2. Seems like everybody on campus was rooting for Joelle to be below the yellow line. You'd think the mere thought of Carla chasing her around Michigan if she dared to get eliminated should be enough to put the fear into Joelle. (And can you really buy a house in Michigan for $ 5, 000.00? If so, I have to look into moving).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I am amazed at how well Jerry looks! Estella looks great too!

I missed tonight's and am in the process of watching it on DVR but Jerry went home already?! Nooooo! I'm rooting hard for them to win the at-home prize or anything else...

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3277200;
    I agreed with Jillian when she said the worst possible outcome was for Jerry and Dan to be in the final 2. Seems like everybody on campus was rooting for Joelle to be below the yellow line. You'd think the mere thought of Carla chasing her around Michigan if she dared to get eliminated should be enough to put the fear into Joelle. (And can you really buy a house in Michigan for $ 5, 000.00? If so, I have to look into moving).
    It's not a GOOD house. But yes.. you can find oodles of houses in downtown Detroit for $1000, but they are all gutted. Would you want to live in downtown Detroit? Heh.

Did I see it right, or did they just leave something out, because it sure didn't look like Joelle got out of her seat to say goodbye to Jerry. Even though that scene was spliced together, I never caught a glimpse of silver on my screen. I'm sure she felt guilty, but still.

And the preview for next week doesn't look any better. *sigh*

For as much as I didn't like that so many people got sent home so early, it's interesting to see what they think they need to do to lose the weight. While they could have benefited from the instruction, they also now have a tangible reason to try and lose as much as they can. Trying to get into the best possible shape and also kicking bad eating habits are so important, and it's nice to see the contestants making independent decisions that viewers at home could make for themselves as well.

As for Bob's trainer tip of singing while working out-- for the sake of everyone who belongs to my gym, it's not one I intend on testing out.

Tara is really likeable-- she'd be among my favorites if her teammate wasn't such a whiner. But I love the overall camaraderie with this year's group vs. last season's-- the support for Dan to make it up the hill was great to watch. And Dan saying that he'd rather take the pound than having Jerry take it... and Tara giving up the phone call... this is such a different season.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast