Closed Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 1/6 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Re: 1/6 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Geeze, that ending with them going back to their rooms alone was sad.
    You've been Philiminated.

I like most of the teams this year. Whiner girl is turning me off of the green team in a hurry, but there are several teams that I'm genuinely rooting for, unlike last season where only a couple stuck out right away.

I'm really rooting for Jerry and Estella, I have to say. They're so cute. And Damien and Nicole are awesome as well.

I found the green team girl annoying also when she kept saying the opposite of what Jillian was saying. It's so rude!

That's the one change this season that I don't like. All of these people needed the benefit of the ranch. I don't like them leaving for 30 days. One week would have been fine. Four weeks? Heck no... too long.

Are the single teams going to be at a disadvantage compared to the Black and Brown teams?

I wanted everyone to stay. Thanks for the information everyone! See you next time!

I am not thrilled about this new arrangement either... I understand the idea but still..urrgghh.
    From the previews it looks like everyone is nicer and more supportive than last season with vile vicky destroying everything around her... I am really happy about this and I like almost everyone!

I thought it would be a smart move to come back heavier too... but if you think about it is really not because if you do make it to the end your overall weight loss wont beat someone who has a month advantage over you (especially if they gain weight while they are gone!).
    So, short-term, not losing much may advance you when you return, but you will not win the money.

FORT Fan

Maybe the ones going 'home' will actually be training with Kim. Didn't they pull something like that a few years back?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3267955;
    In 30 days the partner of those people not eliminated will be coming back. That means 5 people will return after 4 people are eliminated.
    It is possible 7 will come back, if the black team and brown team each lose over the next 4 weeks. Wonderering - will the first weeks be team or individual eliminations? If individual, they all 9 may make it back if both brown and black team members are sent packing.

Strategy to survive based on what I know right now: (1) eliminate black and brown teams first so more come back; (2) at home teammate doesn't do as well as they "could" so under Bob and Jillian's supervision after they return, they rock the scales to keep their teams in the running longer.

I'm getting a little irritated with this show. Yes.. I LOVE seeing the results but I could bring one of these people to my own home and force them to lose 20 lbs in one week!!!! Hell! If you are as heavy as these people are all you have to do is cut out the soda intake and you'll lose weight. Walk around the block a couple of times and you'll drop 5 lbs. Give me a show about losing the last 20 or 30 lbs. and then THAT show would interest me more. They never show us what the finalists do (once they get back home) to take off the last bit of the weight that REALLY makes the difference. We don't get ANY,ANY ANY insight into what their diets are at the ranch. NONE!!!! Unless it's in the form if a JELLO or sugarless gum commercial. If this show is trying to inspire the morbidly obese people of the world then great! Fine!!!! With very, very small changes (to a diet of 24 hrs. a day eating) it is VERY easy to lose weight! Get a little closer to a goal weight an it ain't so easy. I wish that this show would show us what it takes to lose it at the end and focus (just a little) more on their diets.

Closed Thread