Closed Thread

Thread: Nicole & Damien : Engaged

Nicole & Damien : Engaged

Nicole: Engaged Couple Team Bob's Team Height: 5'7.5" Hometown: Brooklyn, NY Occupation: Wardrobe Stylist

BIO:
    Though she was a dancer as a little girl and competitive in high school sports, she gained her "freshman 50" in college and has been a yo-yo dieter ever since. She learned emotional eating habits from her mother, a diabetic who craved sweets and used food to both celebrate and commiserate. Losing her mother unexpectedly to heart disease last March has inspired her to embark on a mental and physical makeover, to prevent the onset of diseases that still plague her family. She is glowing on the inside, but wants to be radiant on her wedding day and walk down the aisle with confidence -- in a fabulous strapless gown -- to meet her best friend and the man of her dreams.

Damien: Engaged Couple Team Bob's Team Age: 31 Height: 5'11" Hometown: Brooklyn, NY Occupation: Industrial Designer

BIO:
    While naturally charismatic, Damien has been overweight for most of his life. Having lost his mother at an early age, his family consoled his pain with food, a habit that continued into his adulthood. Coming from a legacy of seasoned chefs, he learned to indulge in hefty portions of home-cooked soul food and jokes, "I never met a pig I didn't like!" A hardworking and ambitious design professional, most of his days are spent at a computer or a drawing table. Damien knows his weight is the only thing blocking him from enjoying the active and exciting life he envisions for himself and his future family with Nicole. He yearns to be able to dress to impress on his wedding day.

Damien and Nicole are creative, ambitious professionals who are devoted to each other and determined to challenge anyone, anytime, anywhere! Fiercely competitive, they are an attractive engaged couple focused on their future and committed to creating a healthy lifestyle they can stick to. Their playful personalities, perhaps their most endearing quality, may also be their secret weapon, making them a force to be reckoned with.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Nicole & Damien : Engaged

I adored this team last night! Nicole was so cute and I love how they interacted.. very supportive of each other. Hopefully Nicole will be able to return.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

How come we don't get to know her age?!? I was thinking lastnight that she looked older than him.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3268858;
    How come we don't get to know her age?!? I was thinking lastnight that she looked older than him.
    I have to agree with you on this one. When she smiles, her teeth tells me she about 13 years older. Just my opinion.

Nicole is 37.

Closed Thread