Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Final 4 Standings So Far

FORT Newbie

Final 4 Standings So Far

1st:Michelle 33.06%
    2nd:Vicky 30.89%
    3rd:Heba 28.57%
    4th:Ed 24.78%

Ok If Ed makes it to the finale i bet he will only lose a little bit because he will too busy helping heba lose the weight cause he believes america will let heba through to the finale.Even If Heba makes it to the finale I believe she will hit her plateau at home and she wont loose the amount of weight she needs to loose to win. so that means its between Michelle and Vicky I believe Michelle has this in the bag because look at her percentage its almost 3% higher then vicky. Vicky's weight loss has to be 8 more pounds then Michelles weight loss for Vicky to Win I believe vicky will not be able to do that So my fingers and toes and whatever else i can cross is crossed for Michelle for Winning this Competition. I am hoping that Renee Wins the competiton between the people who were sent home I think that would be the best ending for this season. What does everybody else want.[/B]

Now For the peoples Who Were Sent Homes Weight loss percentages so far
    1st:Amy C 29.71%
    2nd:Renee 26.96%
    3rd:Coleen 23.39%
    4th:Brady 22.58%
    5th: Phillip 20.54%
    6th:Amy P 20.52%
    7th:Shellay 18.06%
    8th:LT 15.97%
    9thTom 15.29%
    10th:Stacey 14.03%
    11th:Jerry 10.79%
    12th:Adam 10.29%

So I am hoping that Renee Takes The At home prize Iknow amy is about almost 3% higher but I believe Renee Can do it
    Last edited by Unklescott; 12-11-2008 at 08:34 AM.

FORT Newbie

Re: Final 4 Standings So Far

Quote Originally Posted by JUNJUN19;3249132;
    1st:Michelle 33.06%
    2nd:Vicky 30.89%
    3rd:Heba 28.57%
    4th:Ed 24.78%

Ok If Ed makes it to the finale i bet he will only lose a little bit because he will too busy helping heba lose the weight cause he believes america will let heba through to the finale.Even If Heba makes it to the finale I believe she will hit her plateau at home and she wont loose the amount of weight she needs to loose to win. so that means its between Michelle and Vicky I believe Michelle has this in the bag because look at her percentage its almost 3% higher then vicky. Vicky's weight loss has to be 8 more pounds then Michelles weight loss for Vicky to Win I believe vicky will not be able to do that So my fingers and toes and whatever else i can cross is crossed for Michelle for Winning this Competition. I am hoping that Renee Wins the competiton between the people who were sent home I think that would be the best ending for this season. What does everybody else want.

Now For the peoples Who Were Sent Homes Weight loss percentages so far
    1st:Amy C 29.71%
    2nd:Renee 26.96%
    3rd:Coleen 23.39%
    4th:Brady 22.58%
    5th: Phillip 20.54%
    9thTom 15.29%

So I am hoping that Renee Takes The At home prize Iknow amy is about almost 3% higher but I believe Renee Can do it[
    Ok I made a mistake on the contestants at home here is the actual standings so far

1st:Renee 35.58%
    2nd: Phillip 32.02%
    3rd:Brady 29.33%
    4th:Amy C 29.71%
    5th: Coleen 23.39%
    9thTom 15.29%

Renee is number 1 lets pray it stays that way for the take home prize
    Last edited by Unklescott; 12-11-2008 at 08:36 AM.

Remember that for the people that were sent home, you only have their percentages from the time of their videos. So those range from having been home for a couple of weeks, to in Renee's case she had been home for two months prior to her video. So you aren't comparing apples to apples with their figures and some of those people are going to surprise the heck out of us.

I also have to believe at this point that Ed and Heba have figured out that America is NOT on Heba's side and that she better have worked her buttinski off before next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3249159;
    I also have to believe at this point that Ed and Heba have figured out that America is NOT on Heba's side and that she better have worked her buttinski off before next week.
    YUP and by now Vicky knows too that if she wins she is not america's sweetheart that played the game the best and millions in endorcments are not going to fall in her lap...buh bye jenny-o, buh bye extra sugar free gum!

FORT Newbie

I'd love to see Phil nudge out Brady by the tiniest percentage to take the at home prize. OH! In your face Vicky and Brady! Or Amy P. I love her!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by loverofdogs18;3249241;
    I'd love to see Phil nudge out Brady by the tiniest percentage to take the at home prize. OH! In your face Vicky and Brady! Or Amy P. I love her!
    I don't want to see either Brady or Phil win anything. Phil is as bad as the next.

I still hold hope that Coleen will take the at home reward. She has a shot at making her goal and I hope that is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3249966;
    I don't want to see either Brady or Phil win anything. Phil is as bad as the next.

I still hold hope that Coleen will take the at home reward. She has a shot at making her goal and I hope that is enough.
    How 'bout all girl winners:
    Michelle
    and
    Renee/Colleen/Amy P?

All seem nice and worthy of the $100K.
    I have to admit I will be very disappointed if Vicky wins: she's just been soooo mean.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53;3250038;
    How 'bout all girl winners:
    Michelle
    and
    Renee/Colleen/Amy P?

All seem nice and worthy of the $100K.
    I have to admit I will be very disappointed if Vicky wins: she's just been soooo mean.
    Sure I would love to see that. I bet we all would. I think Michele will win this and I think either Coleen, Stacey or Amy will take the at home winner slot. They are at that point where their percentage will be high; Coleen and Amy left with a signifigant loss. Stacey is determined! Heba cannot get down far enough for a high percentage.

It is entirely possible that many casual viewers who vote will see Ed's plea to vote for his wife as sweet and admirable and we will see Heba in the final 3. Just a hunch.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3250085;
    Sure I would love to see that. I bet we all would. I think Michele will win this and I think either Coleen, Stacey or Amy will take the at home winner slot. They are at that point where their percentage will be high; Coleen and Amy left with a signifigant loss. Stacey is determined! Heba cannot get down far enough for a high percentage.

It is entirely possible that many casual viewers who vote will see Ed's plea to vote for his wife as sweet and admirable and we will see Heba in the final 3. Just a hunch.
    I actually went and voted and decided that I would vote for Ed; reason, he pleaded and pleaded for us to vote for Heba, now if what y'all saying is true that he will concentrate on helping Heba get more weight off in the hope that we'll vote for her, hopefully, America will vote for Ed (contrary aren't I?); he'll only have lost a small amount of weight and Michelle will be the winner. Woo-hoo

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by notsorealityfan;3250193;
    I actually went and voted and decided that I would vote for Ed; reason, he pleaded and pleaded for us to vote for Heba, now if what y'all saying is true that he will concentrate on helping Heba get more weight off in the hope that we'll vote for her, hopefully, America will vote for Ed (contrary aren't I?); he'll only have lost a small amount of weight and Michelle will be the winner. Woo-hoo
    I think the general concensus on this board is to vote for Ed. Who knows beyond here what they think, was my point. I think many here are for Ed. Even though he is a man and more likely to lose faster he does not appear to be the type who will go after it like some others. He is a laid back guy.

Voting for Heba is more secure for Michele though. Tough call.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast