+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Final 4 Standings So Far

FORT Fogey

Re: Final 4 Standings So Far

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3251159;
    I think he should keep doing what he's doing just 'cause I want Jillian to keep on winning these things.

Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3250944;
    I'm so annoyed!!!!! I was trying to vote for Ed so his shrew wife wouldn't get in the F3 but the stupid website wants me to put in my email address and zip code and birthday, etc... EVERY TIME I VOTE! That's so stupid! You can't just log in and do your 10 votes and then log out and start over with another email address. I gave up after 3 votes. Sorry guys.
    I did the same exact thing. After 3 times I was like, I'll come back later. And then I forgot. Oh well.

And I voted for Ed too. It was way too much for me "i'll give my wife whatever she wants" Yes im a hater HAHAHA

I cant wait until tues!!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fogey

I didn't even place one vote when I found out what was required. First of all who needs your birthday. And everytime? Nah. I wonder if many bothered. I just don't care that much who makes it back in.

FORT Fogey

I really didn't care whether it was Ed or Heba who was in the Final 3, but the closer the finale becomes, the more funny I think it would be to see Ed make it. The looks on Vicki's and Heba's faces is worth all the Ed votes that Heba-haters are casting.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3252147;
    I really didn't care whether it was Ed or Heba who was in the Final 3, but the closer the finale becomes, the more funny I think it would be to see Ed make it. The looks on Vicki's and Heba's faces is worth all the Ed votes that Heba-haters are casting.
    What we will see is two happy faces and a hug, no matter who gets the slot. They are prepared to be happy for the other. They have read what is on the internet, certainly, and know the impression they have made and the pleas to vote Ed to spite her.

I expect to hear the audience applause drop in volume a little when Vicky comes on stage. And hear it swell with hoots and hollers for the favorite players like Coleen, her dad, Shellay and Amy and Renee. Stacy too. We didn't get to know here but I was impressed with her stepping when Ed unfortunately beat her for the slot.

FORT Fogey

I was so impressed by Stacy in that challenge, I really had hoped that she'd come back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123