+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Final 4 Standings So Far

  1. #11
    FORT Regular hott4hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    148

    Re: Final 4 Standings So Far

    I hope it's like last season, where Bernie nudged out Mark by one freaking pound, putting another win in the win column for Jillian. I believe on season 2 the same thing happened. Seth beat Suzie for 2nd place by 1 pound. Pete won the at home grand prize by 1. Also, Jim on season 4 nudged Neil out for the win by like 4 or 5 pounds. Which was great, because he would have won the show had he made it another week, and then he barely lost the at home prize, so he got nothing <3.

    The evil side of me, wants Heba to lose the vote by like .01% and then we find out had she made the final 3, she would have been the biggest loser (similar to Neil in season 4). I think Michelle will win anyways. Jillian seems to have the magic touch with her contestants.

  2. #12
    HELL-O DR OLIVER! stacerace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bethany, Oklahoma
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,905

    Re: Final 4 Standings So Far

    I hope Michelle wins the whole thing and that Colleen wins the at home prize. I don't want Amy to win because I lost respect for her because she backed down and voted out Colleen instead of voting out Vicky when she had the chance. She ended up getting voted out anyway and now Vicky is in the F3. I think that Amy had a good shot of winning the whole thing if she had just voted out Vicky. Stupid move
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

    "We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

    "Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

  3. #13
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,919

    Re: Final 4 Standings So Far

    I was very disappointed in Amy, too, but I think youth and insecurity got in her way. I hope she learned a valuable, life-long lesson in the process though. It is inter

  4. #14
    HELL-O DR OLIVER! stacerace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bethany, Oklahoma
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,905

    Re: Final 4 Standings So Far

    I'm so annoyed!!!!! I was trying to vote for Ed so his shrew wife wouldn't get in the F3 but the stupid website wants me to put in my email address and zip code and birthday, etc... EVERY TIME I VOTE! That's so stupid! You can't just log in and do your 10 votes and then log out and start over with another email address. I gave up after 3 votes. Sorry guys.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

    "We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

    "Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

  5. #15
    FoRT Lurker CrossingGuard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bay Area / Boston
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5,836

    Re: Final 4 Standings So Far

    Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3250893;
    I was very disappointed in Amy, too, but I think youth and insecurity got in her way. I hope she learned a valuable, life-long lesson in the process though. It is inter
    If by "youth and insecurity" you mean "Bob," then yes, youth and insecurity got in her way. She has admitted in post-show interviews that Bob was the one that totally pressured her into voting with blue.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

  6. #16
    HELL-O DR OLIVER! stacerace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bethany, Oklahoma
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,905

    Re: Final 4 Standings So Far

    Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3250977;
    If by "youth and insecurity" you mean "Bob," then yes, youth and insecurity got in her way. She has admitted in post-show interviews that Bob was the one that totally pressured her into voting with blue.
    Which upsets me because it isn't his job to tell his team how to vote. It's his job to train them. Besides all that, after they were individuals shouldn't they get to vote for who they want to regardless of shirt color This is my first season to watch so I don't know.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

    "We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

    "Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

  7. #17
    FoRT Lurker CrossingGuard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bay Area / Boston
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5,836

    Re: Final 4 Standings So Far

    Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3251088;
    Which upsets me because it isn't his job to tell his team how to vote. It's his job to train them. Besides all that, after they were individuals shouldn't they get to vote for who they want to regardless of shirt color This is my first season to watch so I don't know.
    Yes, the players are able to vote on their own accord.

    I think Bob just wants to see his team succeed. The best way to make it to the end is to have the numbers, and the blue team had the numbers. If at least one black team member would fall below the yellow line each week, then the blue team was good to go.

    But another thing I think Bob wants is to win. He has only had one of his players go on to win the whole thing, and that was the season which Jillian didn't appear on. Every season that Jillian has been on, she has won. So if he gets his team to vote together, then he'll have more players at the end, increasing his chances of winning.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

  8. #18
    HELL-O DR OLIVER! stacerace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bethany, Oklahoma
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,905

    Re: Final 4 Standings So Far

    Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3251124;
    Yes, the players are able to vote on their own accord.

    I think Bob just wants to see his team succeed. The best way to make it to the end is to have the numbers, and the blue team had the numbers. If at least one black team member would fall below the yellow line each week, then the blue team was good to go.

    But another thing I think Bob wants is to win. He has only had one of his players go on to win the whole thing, and that was the season which Jillian didn't appear on. Every season that Jillian has been on, she has won. So if he gets his team to vote together, then he'll have more players at the end, increasing his chances of winning.
    Then maybe he needs to re-evaluate himself and see what Jillian is doing to win because obviously what he's doing isn't working.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

    "We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

    "Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

  9. #19
    FoRT Lurker CrossingGuard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bay Area / Boston
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5,836

    Re: Final 4 Standings So Far

    Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3251158;
    Then maybe he needs to re-evaluate himself and see what Jillian is doing to win because obviously what he's doing isn't working.
    I think he should keep doing what he's doing just 'cause I want Jillian to keep on winning these things.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

  10. #20
    HELL-O DR OLIVER! stacerace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bethany, Oklahoma
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,905

    Re: Final 4 Standings So Far

    Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3251159;
    I think he should keep doing what he's doing just 'cause I want Jillian to keep on winning these things.
    I agree because I really like her. They did a pretty good parody of her on House a couple of weeks ago but I didn't like that they made her out to have had a gastric bypass. That actress had her mannerisms down pat though
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

    "We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

    "Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.