+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 12/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 12/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by monie;3248186;
    Is that considered cheating? I've always wondered were they allowed to use fat burners.
    Yes, it is (or was.) It was discussed at the end of the first few seasons but I haven't heard it talked about much. I do know there are strict rules about surgery, etc. (they can't remove excess skin before the finale, for example)

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash;3248192;
    Will they know before the final who is voted in? Or will all four work towards the goal?
    No, they won't know until the live finale next week. They will all four have to work out.

I don't know if Ed can get down to 168lbs to hit 50% lost. I can, however, see Michelle getting to 121 and Vicky getting to 123. Can I see Heba getting to 187? Yeah. So I think it's actually the right choice to vote Ed back in.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DiveGrl65;3248182;
    Okay...it's Heba and Ed to vote out...and they won the meal plan until the finale. Who's the bigger threat?
    That's what I was wondering. I would still think Ed, but maybe his focus will be on helping Heba win and he won't lose as much as he could. They both seem convinced that America would vote for Heba.

Ed needs to do this for himself not Heba or anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3248184;
    OMG.... this is going to backfire on them.... people are going to vote for Ed.

Heba thinks she's had to work harder and longer than anyone else. *sigh*
    It always irritates me when they say that. How would she know who had worked the hardest?

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3248199;
    It always irritates me when they say that. How would she know who had worked the hardest?
    I know. I hate the arrogance behind the comment.. no matter if it were true or not. It's just so... rude.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3248194;
    Yes, it is (or was.) It was discussed at the end of the first few seasons but I haven't heard it talked about much. I do know there are strict rules about surgery, etc. (they can't remove excess skin before the finale, for example)
    I wonder if they can test for fat burners/diet pills. Once they go home, there's really no way to stop them. I think they're at home for a full month before the finale. That's a lot time of time to consider cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3248200;
    I know. I hate the arrogance behind the comment.. no matter if it were true or not. It's just so... rude.
    I'm sure that everyone of them think they worked hardest but most have enough class to keep it to themselves.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3248195;
    No, they won't know until the live finale next week. They will all four have to work out.

I don't know if Ed can get down to 168lbs to hit 50% lost. I can, however, see Michelle getting to 121 and Vicky getting to 123. Can I see Heba getting to 187? Yeah. So I think it's actually the right choice to vote Ed back in.
    You convinced me. I'm voting Ed.

FORT Newbie

Voting is open now on the NBC website - since I'm a newbie I can't post the URL - until noon on Monday.

I'm giving all ten of my online votes to put Ed in the final three.

Did anyone see Renee on the Today Show this morning? She looked fabulous. If Michelle can do as well as her mom, she's got this in the bag.

+ Reply to Thread