+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 12/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 12/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3248423;
    With all the Heba hate I have seen I cannot see her being voted in by America. Although if I vote for Ed will having a male in the top three be a huge disadvantage to the ladies?? At this point in the game I just hope Michelle can keep it altogether and win this thing. I really think it is her game to lose.
    I have the same thought. There really isnt enough time for Heba to lose enough to beat Michele. Men are always a wild card. Hard to say. A vote for Ed is a vote against Heba. A vote for Heba could be a vote for Michele, in a way. Hard call.

Most of the votes will come from those who do not read message boards. It will be interesting to see who makes it. The editing has been crystal clear. I believe the majority are rooting for Michele; which logic will they use?

Hey did anyone noticed that Vickie said she couldn't wait to get home and see her kids? She didn't even mention wanting to see her husband Brady. And, are these the same kids, she didn't want to win a phone call from in an earlier challenge because she thought it wasn't worth it????

I would like to see Renee win the "at home" money. I don't dislike Ed but I hate the thought of him winning and Heba getting her hands on it. It always so amazing to see how pretty the women's faces are after they lose their weight ! NOT VICKIE!!!! Her ugly personality keeps showing through! She's still as ugly as the day she arrived at the ranch. I LOVE Michelle and I will be so sad if she doesn't win

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3248416;
    If there was a pill that worked, this show would not exist.

Heba and Ed want the prize money. I don't think that Ed made a noble and loving decision to allow his wife the glory. They knew that she had the best shot of the two to stick to a plan.

If Vicky can totally change her eating habits to include vegetables it will be a close race with Michele. The odds of that are not good. Vicky turning up her nose at broccoli astounded me. Okay, you don't like it; but why do the 5 year old face?! Her weak vow to help her daughter by starting her out with potatoes was another show stopper. What?!

I am most looking forward to seeing Coleen next week.

I was thinking about Vicky turning up her nose - are we sure it wasn't an act? .. I mean it's always been "All about Vicky" ... could she have been pretending in that sequence .. after all she was in front of the cameras and her team mates.... let them "think" she'll have a difficult time at home.... and what about her revelation at the very end .. that Bob found out that she "Got" it all the time.... I don't trust her or anything that I see about her...
    Wasting away another summer...

I've got another couple of posts - I want to split them up because they're different topics:

The difference between Bob and Jillian .. is that Jillian gets into her teams heads and finds and works on underlying problems about their weight.. while working them to death to work off the weight... Bob works on the weight .. it's all about the weight .. until the end when he starts seeing that ..hey .. maybe they need a little encouragement about this lifestyle change since they are going home and won't be around him.... (Product placements excluded...)

I'm not sure this group can hit their 50% numbers .. so I worked up their 40% :

Name / Starting Weight / Weight Leaving Campus / Goal Weight / Pounds left to lose

Vicky... 246 ...170 ...148 ... 22..... (Current % weight loss: 31%)
    ED ... 335 ... 252 ...201 ...52..... (Current % weight loss: 25%)
    Heba ... 294 ... 217 ... 176 ...41..... (Current % of weight loss: 26%)
    Michelle ... 242 ...162 ... 145 ...17..... (Current % of weight loss: 33%)

If there are any errors .. feel free to correct me...

This really looks like it's Michelle's game "to lose" .. if you just look at the numbers!
    Last edited by AZHotFlash; 12-10-2008 at 10:11 AM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash;3248472;
    I've got another couple of posts - I want to split them up because they're different topics:

The difference between Bob and Jillian .. is that Jillian gets into her teams heads and finds and works on underlying problems about their weight.. while working them to death to work off the weight... Bob works on the weight .. it's all about the weight .. until the end when he starts seeing that ..hey .. maybe they need a little encouragement about this lifestyle change since they are going home and won't be around him.... (Product placements excluded...)

Totally agree! Jillian gets at the problem that is causing the overeating. That is why her winners are still looking awesome. Bob just encourages game play and winning for the blue team - very short sighted. I was so disappointed in Bob this season. His team did NOT take "the journey". All they did was lose weight, and still be jerks throughout the process - self focused, vile, unhappy (talking about Heba and Vicky) - they are headed for the same exact weight levels when they leave the show. The fact that Vicky doesn't eat vegetables, and neither does her kids???? Give me a break, how do you get that far in life and live that way? It isnt' just about being thin, it is about being healthy inside.

I agree that it's Michelle's game to lose, and I also think that Ed doesn't have the determination to really get this done at home. I think Heba wanted this more than him in the first place and probably talked him into it. I think the money might have been a draw for him, but at this point, I think it's a two horse race (or one horse and one cow is probably more accurate).

As for Vicky and her veggies-- how is this only coming out now? Haven't they been on diets at the ranch? I would have to think that those diets would include veggies. What's she been eating?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash;3248471;
    I was thinking about Vicky turning up her nose - are we sure it wasn't an act? .. I mean it's always been "All about Vicky" ... could she have been pretending in that sequence .. after all she was in front of the cameras and her team mates.... let them "think" she'll have a difficult time at home.... and what about her revelation at the very end .. that Bob found out that she "Got" it all the time.... I don't trust her or anything that I see about her...
    She may be a manipulative, mean and self-centered game player -- but let's not give her that much credit! She's not a smart, strategic person. She's just been a big bully and that is why she's still on the ranch. Look at her myspace page. It is so selfish, her grammar sucks, poor writing. She's not a smartie at all!

Let's not forget that Ed won that competition earlier in the game when they were deciding who would return. That was with Heba screaming in his ear which she'll do out of anger for being voted off!

+ Reply to Thread