Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Re: 12/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Well to reach that magic 50% ...

Vicky needs to lose 47 more pounds

Ed needs to lose 84 more pounds

Heba needs to lose 70 more pounds

Michelle needs to lose 41 more pounds

(Give or take a pound)

I forgot that Ed is a chef - I don't see him making as much of an effort because he did plead for Heba - I bet they think that Heba will be in the final three ...
    Wasting away another summer...

Thanks for the 50% numbers breakdown! I just remembered a HUGE advantage that Michelle has over the other contestants. She won that trip to Fitness Ridge Resort & Spa a few episodes ago. That place is actually about a quarter mile from my house in Ivins, Utah, and it may as well be called "The Biggest Loser Spa". It's not a place where you go to get massages and facials. It's an INTENSE 1-week minimum fitness resort. Hopefully Michelle and Renee took that trip together since they left the ranch and were able to lose some big time weight together.

I am wishing SO hard that Vicky DOES NOT WIN. It's a disgrace that she slipped through the cracks all this time. Takes a lot of the fun out of the show for me. And I'm not wasting my time voting for Ed or Heba, because they've both been too arrogant for my taste. Trying to pick one of them is almost as bad as deciding between Bush or Kerry.

FORT Regular

Hoping and praying Michelle takes it all home. Everytime I see her video flashbacks or see her and Jillian talking about her accomplishments, I start bawling my eyes out. That girl is the girl nextdoor that everyone would have a priviledge in knowing and is an inspiration. When the show first started, I was a Coleen/Amy supporter.....but after the week Michelle decided that she wasnt going to quit, she has grown to be my favorite!!! Rooting for her til the finale!!

This is my first season watching, and at the end, when they were showing past seasons and the finale, did I see right that some guy started at 407 and was now down in the 100's???? Are this seasons people not losing the weight, or does a ton of time go by since they started til when they actually air the finale???

FORT Newbie

Check out vicky's myspace blog for this week's episode, she says Ed was suffering from a hernia at the weigh in and had surgery the next day. Her status also says that she's off crutches and wearing a boot. Wonder how that's going to affect her results -- badly I hope!!!

If Ed was recovering from surgery when he returned home and gets voted in by America (looking that way from the boards I've read) and Vicky's dealing with her foot injury, that looks SO GOOD for Michelle!!!

Everybody vote for Ed, keep Heba out of the finals. She is such a nasty conniving witch. Everybody send good Karma to Michelle. (did you all see the hate spewing out of the blue team when Michelle turned in those great numbers. Even Bob is saying how Vicki has really been playing the game and he seems to condone her knife in the back game play. I'm disappointed in you Bob. (Tatoos and all -- lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3248200;
    I know. I hate the arrogance behind the comment.. no matter if it were true or not. It's just so... rude.
    Heba is such a nasty whining witch. It's always someone elses fault. "It isn't fair because I weigh more than anyone . . . " Yes you silly witch, that's why they use percentages and not just pounds lost. I bet she has everything handed to her her whole life (including a few hams and Beef roasts) She really seems spoiled. I was glad to see Ed's attempt at keeping her above the yellow line flop.

Weight Loss Percentages:
    Michelle - 33.06%
    Vicky - 30.89%
    Heba - 28.57%
    Ed - 24.78%

Michelle holds the highest weight loss percentage, which is a good thing because all of the past winners have held the highest weight loss percentage before leaving the campus.

But Vicky only trails her by about 2%, so this is definitely a two-(wo)man race. I don't remember the competition being this close before. But I have confidence that Michelle will prevail.

As for the other two, they basically have no chance. Heba is the black horse, but there is no way she's getting into the F3. I've lurked around other message boards, and it seems that everyone (including FoRTers) are voting for Ed. And as for Ed, he trails behind Michelle by almost 8%. That's a lot to catch up on. Not to mention that Vicky reported that he got a hernia right before the final weigh-in, which might hurt him in the long run.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

Originally Posted by AZHotFlash
    But .. Vicky has to go home and keep it up (yeah right) .. and eat her vegetables! ... (Unless she cheats and takes diet pills...)
    If there was a pill that worked, this show would not exist.

Heba and Ed want the prize money. I don't think that Ed made a noble and loving decision to allow his wife the glory. They knew that she had the best shot of the two to stick to a plan.

If Vicky can totally change her eating habits to include vegetables it will be a close race with Michele. The odds of that are not good. Vicky turning up her nose at broccoli astounded me. Okay, you don't like it; but why do the 5 year old face?! Her weak vow to help her daughter by starting her out with potatoes was another show stopper. What?!

I am most looking forward to seeing Coleen next week.

With all the Heba hate I have seen I cannot see her being voted in by America. Although if I vote for Ed will having a male in the top three be a huge disadvantage to the ladies?? At this point in the game I just hope Michelle can keep it altogether and win this thing. I really think it is her game to lose.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

When they showed Vicky put her suitcase in the trunk of the limo and close it, did anyone else wish the limo was going to drive off without her?
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

+ Reply to Thread