+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final 3 Opinions

FORT Newbie

Final 3 Opinions

ok So We All Know That No One Is Going Home Next Episode Because Of The America's Vote Who Is Everyone Hoping Is In The Final 3 Me Personally I Want Michelle, Heba And Ed To Be In The Finale With Michelle Winning Who Does Everyone Else Want In Final 3 And Winner
    Last edited by hepcat; 12-06-2008 at 05:41 PM.

Re: Final 3 Opinions

Michelle is guaranteed a spot in the final. Even if she falls below the yellow line, there's no way America is voting her out.

Then I would pick Vicky to join her just because I want the show to end in "Good vs. Evil" (Michelle vs. Vicky), and hopefully Michelle triumphs. If Michelle actually does make it to the final with Vicky, then she has a good shot at winning. In the past, the winners have left the ranch with the highest weight loss percentage, and currently Michelle is at the top. So Iím kind of confident that Michelle will beat Vicky if it comes down to the two of them ~knock on wood~.

I want Heba and Ed to be the two people below the yellow line next week. This might sound cruel, but it would be truly epic to see Husband vs. Wife.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Regular

I think the producers wanted Michelle to be in the finale, hence the public voting. Because no one would probably watch to see who wins between Heba, Ed and Vicky.

On the finale, I wish Allison would say to Heba, Ed and Vicky "youre not the biggest loser. You're just a loser!"
    Last edited by justgart; 12-05-2008 at 03:49 AM.

FORT Fogey

Ah, so we vote the next player off? Not the next player back in? Odds are that Vicky will lose more than Heba and Ed. Heba is the one to keep because she is less likely to surpass Michele. We all want Vicky down there, that is clear.

The 2 above the yellow line stay and are part of the final 3. We pick between the 2 below for who will be the 3rd in the final 3

FORT Newbie

I so will be celebrating when the hateful, mean spirited Vicky goes home. She is "that" girl from high school that we all loved to hate. I want Michelle to win. Heba is NOT one of my favorites either because of her mean spirit. I think Ed is just a part of Heba so I don't want to see him win either. Michelle is such a sweet girl and has done really well and worked hard. She has worked every bit as hard any of the others. Keeping my fingers crossed that she will be above the line and not have to worry about a vote and two of the others will be below the line. Sometimes, paybacks are "H...". Vicky was so stupid to not get rid of Ed this week. I hope it comes back to bite her. Like my grandmother always said " Pretty is as pretty does" so Michelle is the only one of this bunch that fits the description.
    Go Michelle!!!!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by txaggiemom;3246449;
    I so will be celebrating when the hateful, mean spirited Vicky goes home. She is "that" girl from high school that we all loved to hate. I want Michelle to win. Heba is NOT one of my favorites either because of her mean spirit. I think Ed is just a part of Heba so I don't want to see him win either. Michelle is such a sweet girl and has done really well and worked hard. She has worked every bit as hard any of the others. Keeping my fingers crossed that she will be above the line and not have to worry about a vote and two of the others will be below the line. Sometimes, paybacks are "H...". Vicky was so stupid to not get rid of Ed this week. I hope it comes back to bite her. Like my grandmother always said " Pretty is as pretty does" so Michelle is the only one of this bunch that fits the description.
    Go Michelle!!!!!!!
    Should Michele fall below the yellow line I feel confident that she will survive the vote no matter who is down there with her. She will be part of the final 3 and the most likely candidate to win.

Quote Originally Posted by justgart;3246028;
    I think the producers wanted Michelle to be in the finale, hence the public voting. Because no one would probably watch to see who wins between Heba, Ed and Vicky.
    The public voting was in place last season, too, so it wasn't just a matter of the producers wanting Michelle to be in the finale. But I think they are definitely thanking their lucky stars that the rule is in place. The finale would definitely be unappetizing with just Vicky, Heba, and Ed.

I think and hope Michelle will get there all on her own. Even more sweet.

you know the mean side of me says Vicky bottom 2 voted out, she and Brady don't get the home prize either because they don't lose enough weight and Ed and Hebba up against Michelle and don't get to compete for the home prize as both would be final 3 and don't win the show either. Both couples go home, slimmer but no cash prize. THAT would be a great ending to this season.

Quote Originally Posted by L144S;3246672;
    you know the mean side of me says Vicky bottom 2 voted out, she and Brady don't get the home prize either because they don't lose enough weight and Ed and Hebba up against Michelle and don't get to compete for the home prize as both would be final 3 and don't win the show either. Both couples go home, slimmer but no cash prize. THAT would be a great ending to this season.
    That would be a "karma" ending: with Phil or Amy (his wife) winning the home prize.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast