+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final 3 Opinions

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Final 3 Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by L144S;3246672;
    you know the mean side of me says Vicky bottom 2 voted out, she and Brady don't get the home prize either because they don't lose enough weight and Ed and Hebba up against Michelle and don't get to compete for the home prize as both would be final 3 and don't win the show either. Both couples go home, slimmer but no cash prize. THAT would be a great ending to this season.
    Well, I think you do get something for coming in 2nd and 3rd. I think even added together not as much as first, but not sure I remember correctly.

FORT Newbie

Vicki is so universallly disliked that she will never win America's vote. The same is true of Heba and her wimpy husband. I thought it was pathetically lame of him to beg America to let Heba stay.

Michelle is beautiful and kind and is working really hard. My prediction is that she will win.

Do we vote for the winner this year? I thought we were just voting for the 3rd person to join the finals.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3249524;
    Do we vote for the winner this year? I thought we were just voting for the 3rd person to join the finals.
    We don't vote for the winner, just the 3rd person. The winner is based on percentage of weight loss.
    Wake up and be awesome

Thanks, that's what I thought. I hope Michelle takes it. She's a good person inside and out!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I love how the producers created this twist to prevent a deserving winner leaving right before the finale. However, I find it hilarious that in the two years they had the twist, it has been Mark vs Rodger, and Heba vs Ed. Both times they were edited very negatively and hated by America.

I knew the twist didn't mean Michelle was below. Last year Kelly/Ali weren't below.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12