+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: 12/2 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

CCL

Re: 12/2 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by JUNJUN19;3245222;
    does anyone know where i can find the prevention magazine cover of michelle and renee on it i looked at cvs and barnes and nobel all they have is the cover of the girl in an orange sweater
    I believe the "girl in an orange sweater" cover is the new issue; Michelle's & Renee's cover was last month's issue. You still may be able to find it in stores that don't switch out their magazines as quickly as others.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey

I don't care who wins at this point. I expect to see Vicky in the final 3. Sure it would be great to see Michele take this but I am more looking forward to how my favorites look. Coleen, Amy and Shellay will be there looking grand. And I don't deny Vicky not getting voted in would be exhilerating but I am not attached to the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3245226;
    A 14 is a 14, there is no such thing as a regular vs womens. The more expensive the clothes the more generous the cut so I figure Heba's dress cost about five grand.
    Women's Plus Sizes go from 14 and up
    There's no place like home!

FORT Newbie

Did anyone see Ellen today? Alison Sweeney was on there and "appeared" to be having some sort of issue with her pregnancy, but then Ellen jumped over to giving away presents to the audience and it was never addressed again. Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by loverofdogs18;3245628 View Post
    Did anyone see Ellen today? Alison Sweeney was on there and "appeared" to be having some sort of issue with her pregnancy, but then Ellen jumped over to giving away presents to the audience and it was never addressed again. Strange.
    When Ellen does her 12 days of Christmas giveaways she always pretends to have something BIG happening and then they go to the gifts - so Ali in labor was Ellen's joke....

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3245354;
    I believe the "girl in an orange sweater" cover is the new issue; Michelle's & Renee's cover was last month's issue. You still may be able to find it in stores that don't switch out their magazines as quickly as others.
    OK THANK YOU ILL LOOK AT WALMART AND VONS I DONT THINK THEY REALLY UPDATE QUICKLY.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3245728;
    When Ellen does her 12 days of Christmas giveaways she always pretends to have something BIG happening and then they go to the gifts - so Ali in labor was Ellen's joke....

It really didn't feel like a joke to me, however, after reading online, it obviously was.
    Last edited by NCLurker; 12-05-2008 at 08:57 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213