+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finale hotties

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Finale hotties

I meant to start this thread way at the start, when we have much less of an idea of what people look like at the end, but since even those still on the show have a ways to go maybe not too late to be fun to guess. So who do you think will be the "hottest" at the finale? Whose looks will be the biggest surprise given the way they looked at the start?
    Maybe we should have two different categories since we have young 'uns and old 'uns, and it is pretty hard for the moms/dads to compete with their daughters/sons for looks even if the moms/dads lose more weight...
    And this is entirely superficial--no personality can enter in! So Vicky has a chance!
    Forgive me for not knowing all the names... I missed a lot of the early shows...
    For best older contestant I'm guessing that the dad who was so very heavy and even fell on the treadmill is going to look very good.
    For younger woman I think Michelle.
    For younger man I think VIcky's husband, whose name I also forget.

FORT Fogey

Re: Finale hotties

I cannot decide between Michele, Amy and Coleen. Michele is beautiful and you could see that from the start. Coleen is adorable, more in the cute catagory like Reese. Amy will look hot too, she will look hip and current.

Michelle=sexy
    Coleen= cute and hot girl next door
    Amy= trendy, hot sophistocate. I am going on her choice of glasses frames and may be off the mark because the dress she chose to wear home was none of the above.

I, too, have forgotton some who left early. The black couple, Stacy and ?? will look good. They were a beautiful couple at the start and will wow everyone at that finale.

Coleens father is looking good but I dont think he is going to look hot at the finale. He has some loose neck skin and is looking pale and gray. Nice man but will not make the list here.
    Last edited by shoepie; 11-30-2008 at 06:48 PM.

I don't think that ANYTHING would make Vicky attractive. That's judging purely on looks, not personality. I just think she's a bit homely. I think that Heba will be VERY attractive. As far as guys, I came in on the season late so I didn't really see all the before's but I think that Brady looked pretty good when he left and so did Phil. I actually think Phil would be hot anyway, fat or skinny
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Every time I see Michelle on tv I make a remark to my husband that I think she is so pretty. She really has a beautiful face and is extremely photogenic. Her mom is beautiful, too. What nationality are these woman? I think I asked at the beginning of the season and I thought someone said Asian but does anyone know for sure?

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3243258;
    Every time I see Michelle on tv I make a remark to my husband that I think she is so pretty. She really has a beautiful face and is extremely photogenic. Her mom is beautiful, too. What nationality are these woman? I think I asked at the beginning of the season and I thought someone said Asian but does anyone know for sure?
    They're definitely Asian. I'm thinking Hawaiian or maybe Filipina.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Fogey

Heba does have a very pretty face but she entered the game as the heaviest woman and just now has hit the weight most sported when they arrived. I expect her to look good but still be quite heavy. She will need more time to reach her goal. Since we are talking about this season's hottie I am taking weight loss into consideration. I am not saying that women cannot be heavy and hot to many.

Michele's dad is white so she is a mix. Hard to telll where mom is from. Her wide face makes me think Korea or Hawaii.

FORT Fogey

If they do lose weight, the young guy from the grey team could surprise a lot of folks I suspect.

FORT Fan

Renee looks Indian to me. And Michelle is awesomely pretty.

FORT Newbie

As much as I hate to admit it, Ed is starting to look very different, not sure if he will be "hot" but his face is definitely changing with all the weight loss.

Heba will be stunning once she has reached her goal.

Michelle and Renee are stunning - no doubt about it.

Colleen is very cute and I'm thinking she'll be pretty cute in a Kai kind of way!

This week is the make-over week and it will be VERY interesting to see how much of a change there is. Can't wait.

Vicky even leaving out personality I don't think she's very attractive, although my view on that may change once the make-over has been done.

Michelle and Renee looks are very similar to Hispanic/Indian.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast