+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 11/25 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Re: 11/25 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

There are some extra videos online. After Amy was eliminated, she said that it was hard to fall below the yellow line with her best friend at the campus.

Wait, when was Heba her BFatC? The editors definitely didn't show us that on the show. Maybe that's why Amy chose to stick with the blue team?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

If Amy thought Heba was her BFF, then that would explain her keeping Vicky a liitle bit. I was sad to see her go.

She has an amazing singing voice. I was expecting a trainwreck.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3242330;
    There are some extra videos online. After Amy was eliminated, she said that it was hard to fall below the yellow line with her best friend at the campus.

Wait, when was Heba her BFatC? The editors definitely didn't show us that on the show. Maybe that's why Amy chose to stick with the blue team?
    That is shocking. The editing is skewed if they chose to hide that. But didn't Vicky, Ed and HEBA knock Amy out of the football challenge together!? Very odd.

I just went and watched that video. Oh my. Amy says her biggest regret is voting Brady off. And VICKY! We see Vicky voting off Amy because she voted off Brady and in the same video we see her backtrack. Definately worth watching. Amy just doesn't see it. I noticed that Heba made no mention of being close to Amy.
    Last edited by shoepie; 11-28-2008 at 07:26 AM.

FORT Fogey

That video is right after she was voted off. The isolation of a reality show set distorts perception. With no objective mind to consult or support it takes a confidence and strong will to break free of the pressure she obviously endured. Brady is not the mistake she made, not voting Vicky was. Bob was her mentor/hero/dad/touch stone and what he wanted she gave to him. This show is totally different from the others because they have a designated leader, their trainer.

Now that she has seen the episodes, watched Vicky in action and read feedback on the internet, does she see things differently? Most reality contestants are shocked when they see the diary talks and how others saw them. I also wonder if she ever saw the vicious note Vicky wrote and taped to her wall. And will we ever know? Probably not.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3242330;
    There are some extra videos online.
    Would you please tell me where to find the extra videos? Thanks in advance

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Typos;3242501;
    Would you please tell me where to find the extra videos? Thanks in advance

Go the the NBC Biggest Loser Family site and click on the video tab and then click on most recent.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LJB1123;3241971;
    I used to love Bob but not so much now that I see him influencing voting strategy. That is simply not right once they are competing as individuals. And I don't think he gets a damn thing - I just think he and Jillian are extremely competitive.

I agree. I don't think the trainers should be influencing the vote at all. Bob is too smart not to know that Vicky was going to go after Amy at the first opportunity. He put Amy under the bus and then got behind the wheel.:nono:nono

I am really worried about the editing from the past two weeks... it seems clear that Ed and Heba are getting that whole redemption, good guy, underdog edit as we move into the finale. This is a SERIOUS problem!, as the numbers indicate that at least one, if not both of them will likely be in the running for the grand prize. Couple that with the fact that they are the only people we have not seen photos of who may be in the finale (we have seen michelle and renee together, as well as brady and vicky) and I think we may have a recipe for a win! This is killing me. Thoughts?

I don't think it means anything. They seem to focus on how amazing the women are doing this season and how inconsistent Ed is. So I think we have a for sure female winner. If Heba wants to win, she's really going to have to speed up the weight loss cuz times running out.

ETA: The magazine doesn't mean anything. They always seem to pick the most photogenic female for the cover. Ali was it last season. Kae season 4. Kai season 3. Suzie was season 2 with the other two girls as well.

Maybe they didn't pick Heba/Ed because their stories weren't as interesting as the others? They also still look abnormally obese and the others don't so it prbly wouldn't look good for a weight loss magazine.

+ Reply to Thread