+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: 11/18 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: 11/18 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Keymaster;3240304;
    I think one of the contestants needs to inform Bob that it's not all about him and his blue team. They are playing as individuals now and need to act as such. I agree that Amy's BEST move would have possibly been a two person alliance with Coleen, but thinking at the matchups left, she may have actually made a better decision for herself.

There are five combinations left for her if she goes below the yellow line:

Amy / Vicky
    Amy / Ed
    Amy / Heba
    Amy / Renee
    Amy / Michelle

If she goes against Vicky, Ed, or Heba, I think Michelle and Renee would vote to keep her forcing a 2-2 tie, meaning she would stay if she wasn't on the bottom. If she's against Michelle or Renee, I think Vicky, Ed, and Heba would be incined to vote to keep her because she redeemed herself by keeping Amy. So she may have assured herself a really good chance of staying next week by eliminating Coleen.

If she had eliminated Vicky, there would be these possible combos:

Amy / Heba
    Amy / Ed
    Amy / Coleen
    Amy / Renee
    Amy / Michelle

Against Heba or Ed, she would stay with a 3-1 vote, but against the other 3, she would probably be eliminated. It would be up in the air which way Heba and Ed would vote. So maybe, Amy did what was best for her after all?
    She probably did if you look at the numbers and if things unfold to comply. But Vicky is the bigger threat and that is to be considered first. This was Bob's decision, not hers.

Coleens numbers were consistantly higher than Vicky, but we all know that the closer you are to your goal weight the less you lose. Vicky has far more potential to lose more than Amy. Vicky was the bigger threat to push her under the yellow line. As an individual player you have to look at staying above the yellow line at all costs. It is wise to vote out the threat, not your trainers pick to stay. And, I will add, the woman who is making everyone stressed by her vicious behavior.
    Last edited by shoepie; 11-24-2008 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3240250;
    When is the finale? How does it work?
    mindy384, I answered your question in this thread.

The finale should be in about 2-3 weeks, depending on how much people are in the finale.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

What I think happens: I watched the preview several times just now. With the entire blue team weighed in we have Michelle and Renee left. Since they stage the order for drama I think they both make it above the line and push Heba and Amy below. We see a shot of Amy crying on Bobs shoulder. Why else would she be in tears? If she were below the line against a black she knows she would stay.

So will Vicky vote off her friend or foe? Heba is the bigger threat and Vicky is focused on the money so it remains to be seen what prevails, greed or grudge. This will be exciting if I am right.

The reason Amy should have voted for Vicky is illustrated here. Vicky is at the top of the board with the highest percentage of loss. I doubt Coleen would have been there above Ed and Heba.
    Last edited by shoepie; 11-25-2008 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keymaster;3240304;
    If she goes against Vicky, Ed, or Heba, I think Michelle and Renee would vote to keep her forcing a 2-2 tie, meaning she would stay if she wasn't on the bottom. If she's against Michelle or Renee, I think Vicky, Ed, and Heba would be incined to vote to keep her because she redeemed herself by keeping Amy. So she may have assured herself a really good chance of staying next week by eliminating Coleen.

Against Heba or Ed, she would stay with a 3-1 vote, but against the other 3, she would probably be eliminated. It would be up in the air which way Heba and Ed would vote. So maybe, Amy did what was best for her after all?

I still think Amy hurt herself (JMO). I think Colleen would do anything to break up the remaining pairs. Even though Michelle and Renee were on the black team, they were 2 votes strong. No matter what, they would not vote each other out and they would vote together.

The only way to save herself is not have the least percentage of weight loss. If those predicting that Michelle and Renee stay above the line in tonight's episode are correct, then it looks like Amy will definitely be going because a tie would do her no good.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tetrimble;3240966;
    The only way to save herself is not have the least percentage of weight loss. If those predicting that Michelle and Renee stay above the line in tonight's episode are correct, then it looks like Amy will definitely be going because a tie would do her no good.

If Heba and Amy are below the line it makes sense for all to vote out Heba. She is the biggest threat. Renee and Michele will vote Heba. Ed will vote for Amy. If Vicky is smart and really, really playing this game to win as she claimes they she will be forced to vote for Heba too. She would be foolish not to, given her drive to win. She will find herself in the position of having to do something she has criticized another for doing. Betraying an alliance.
    Last edited by shoepie; 11-25-2008 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3240974 View Post
    If Heba and Amy are below the line it makes sense for all to vote out Heba. She is the biggest threat. Renee and Michele will vote Heba. Ed will vote for Amy. If Vicky is smart and really, really playing this game to win as she claimes they she will be forced to vote for Heba too. She would be foolish not to, given her drive to win. She will find herself in the position of having to do something she has criticized another for doing. Betraying an alliance.
    I agree Heba would be the better choice for Vicky to vote out. Interestingly - I have seen Amy and Vicky comment to each other on myspace = but not Heba...did Heba and Vicky have a falling out?

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3241017;
    Interestingly - I have seen Amy and Vicky comment to each other on myspace = but not Heba...did Heba and Vicky have a falling out?
    That is interesting. I wonder if is telling also?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3241017;
    I agree Heba would be the better choice for Vicky to vote out. Interestingly - I have seen Amy and Vicky comment to each other on myspace = but not Heba...did Heba and Vicky have a falling out?
    hmmmmmmmm. Sounds like good news. It is entirely possible that Vicky does vote Heba out tonight. But it could also be Heba distancing herself from Vicky is the reason. Ed sees Vicky clearly and has influenced Heba to keep a comfortable distance, I assume. They were thick as thieves before he returned. That could be the reason for the cooling off, too.

+ Reply to Thread