+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/11 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

11/11 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Please keep all discussion in this thread only until 1 a.m. EST.

And the blue team starts their obnoxious celebration over Phil's departure, and Vicky sounds like she's still in high school talking about his departure.

"I think the blue team doing anything really tacky doesn't surprise me anymore. They are tacky... I think I would like to see the entire blue team go home next. As long as they are wearing a blue shirt, I'm happy to see them go home." -Michelle, vying for another spot on my list of favorites/reading my mind.
    Last edited by Missyboxers; 11-11-2008 at 08:10 PM.

Re: 11/11 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Seriously...did Vicky just say that Phil is not a good role model!?!? Yeah, a nice man who loves his wife versus an awful hateful woman who is only losing weight for the money? Yeah, right.

Bob pimps the Jello banana fudge sundae flavored pudding, with 20 calorie cool whip, by awarding one cup to the winner of a "challenge". L-A-M-E.

Teams are busted up.

Vicky keeps referring to the fact that she wants four blue teamers in the finale. I'm assuming she's lying, because Heba's probably going to lose more than her... I'd think they'd want Heba out first thing.

Ha, Phil comes walking through the door first. Heba and Vicky are none too happy. Vicky claims that if Phil is back, she's going to need the psych doctor. I agree, but not for the reasons she thinks she needs one.

God, please don't let Ed come back! I just want all those mean blue team members GONE!

Shellay down 39lbs? On the radio here locally she's mentioned several times that she's down about 66lbs. She must look great right now.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

And everyone comes back in except for Coleen's dad. Apparently he had to work-- a bit of a relief, but she's still sad.

They'll weigh in the eliminated players. One player gets to return--the winner of tomorrow's challenge.

Jerry, via satellite: started at 380, currently 339, -41

Coleen is tearing up, as am I.

Shellay: starting weight: 216, currently 177, -39
    Tom, Sr (grey): starting weight: 314, currently 266, -48
    LT (grey): starting weight: 357, currently 300, -57
    Adam (green team): starting weight: 340, currently 305, -35
    Stacey (green team): starting weight: 221, currently 190, -31

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3232720;
    Shellay down 39lbs? On the radio here locally she's mentioned several times that she's down about 66lbs. She must look great right now.
    Wow-- she looked great at the weigh-in, too! I like Shellay, but it's become hard to like her daughter since she's been teamed with the vortex of hate.

And yeah, count me in among those who are praying that Ed doesn't win the challenge. I'm rooting for Phil, just cause.

Ed: starting weight: 335, currently 277, -58
    Amy P. (wife/nemesis of blue team): starting weight: 229, currently 182, -47
    Phil (ultimate nemesis of blue team): starting weight: 331, currently 263, -68

Too bad they're not deciding by who has lost the most weight-- it would be Phil. Brady cheers, and claims that he would love everyone to come back. Then megab*tch Vicky says, "Anyone but the top guy on that board would be great."

Well, at least everyone realizes what an awful person she is.... for the early eliminations, you know.

The rest of the black team seriously should have stood up for Phil during that fight in the kitchen. Now the blue team is telling the eliminated contestants their side and making it look like it's not their fault. They make me want to throw things at the TV. I don't know how much longer I can watch this hate-fest!

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3232725;
    Well, at least everyone realizes what an awful person she is.... for the early eliminations, you know.
    I think the real test will be what Amy C. does given the chance to eliminate a member of the blue team. She's the swing vote (not counting whoever comes back, I guess) - does she side with good, or evil?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast