+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 11/11 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: 11/11 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

We should also take into account that Bob is PAID to support his team. If Vicki's unpopularity (her fault) ends up being an excuse for her to take on old eating and other such habits, it's his job to keep her focused and thin... he has to support her.

Everything said too, we haven't seen the good side of Vicki. She's probably not always nasty, it's just that's ALL we get to see. If we were to see her being, if not nice, at least tolerable, then maybe we wouldn't hate her as much? Which would explain why she actually got someone to marry her. And also why she is still living.

To the Point

That was very funny and absolutely true.

FORT Fogey

Bob had to make that statemtent to quell the rising hatred. I believe it was calculated and planned with production.

Spockwhat: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We should also take into account that Bob is PAID to support his team.... he has to support her.
    I agree.

In Bob's diary talks he is clearly bothered by her behavior. The trainers want their team to win but they also do not want a hollow victory. Having the viewers cheer their contestants is part of the high they get having trained the winner.

If Vicky had been a compelling and loving person she could easily have held her blue team together with positive behavior and perhaps Amy would not have voted Brady out. There is logic to Vicky's plan; it has been done before but never with such vengence.

Quote Originally Posted by nosilla;3233040;
    Ugh! Do you know if that's the one with Michelle and Renee on the cover? I can just tear out the pictures of Brady and Sticky and line the birdcage with them.
    Yes, it's the December issue with Michelle and Renee on the cover.
    If I get too cranky, would someone wipe the drool off my chin and send me to the home!

Hutch, thanks so much I need to go to the store this weekend and pick that up. I ended up seeing the article online, but I still want the actual magazine. I'd pay extra if they'd give me a copy without Sticky and Brady in it

Where can I find Bob's diary entries? I have been over to the BL site on NBC.com and cannot find them? Is it video or written?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3234214;
    Where can I find Bob's diary entries? I have been over to the BL site on NBC.com and cannot find them? Is it video or written?
    If you are referring to my post, by diary talks I am speaking of his talks to the camera on each episode. He has said, several times, that Vicky is the biggest game player the show has seen and his tone is not that of excitement or endorsement. He even words it more strongly.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Right and he also LOVES Amy (the wife) who was clearly on the "other side" of Vicky/Heba etc.

+ Reply to Thread