+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 10/28 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 10/28 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I'm happy that there is a merge in the next episode. If Amy aligns herself with Coleen, Michelle, and Renee, it will literally be Good vs. Evil. I just hope that she's smart and goes back to her old team instead of staying with Heba, Vicky, and Brady. Actually, she would be dumb to not go back to the girls because Heba, Vicky, and Brady would for sure vote her out if they all made it to the end.

Also, it looks like another outcast twist will be taking place, just like last season. You know how instead of showing how much weight both Shellay and Amy P. lost after their stay at the ranch, they showed their current dress size? Maybe they're the two who make it back on the ranch?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

Phil goes home just before his anniversary, and surprises his wife with a ring and a re-saying of the vows ceremony at the place where he proposed. I have to say, I was mostly indifferent to Phil and Amy for most of the show, but they won me over tonight.
    Funny, that totally turned me off! It smacked of a set up for drama.

Co-viewer thinks that Bob doesn't like any of his team members. What do you guys think? I think he likes Amy maybe but who in their right minds would like the other three?

I totally don't buy that Brady had small losses because he wasn't eating regularly. I know not eating enough can slow weight loss, but I just don't think that was the case for Brady. And Vicky pulled that comment (about him not eating regularly) out of the hat quite quickly when Bob was pressing them on Brady's low loss, as if the two had prepared the excuse beforehand.
    I agree with both statements. Bob was crushed to see the other Amy gone, too; she was another one he liked.

Vicky had a normal weight loss last week, it was Brady who failed. Vicky did all the talking for him sensing his inability to lie! It was ridiculously transparent. Brady sat there, stunned, and unable to respond to Bob's grilling. He would have been defensive or adamant had his body really failed him. He would be trying to figure out what happened and even feel discouraged had this been a legitimate glitch.

I think the Black team knew the teams would be disolved next week so had little problem voting Phil off. It is going to be next to impossible for Coleen to survive for long. I can easily see Vicky, Heba and Brady as the last three standing. They are all big losers and not likely to fall below the yellow line unless someone hits a serious plateau. One can hope Brady's antics put him in danger next week but that is so unlikely given his weight.

I can see Colleen returning home and coming back to win just like Allie did. She is not all that heavy now and has a good shot at reaching her goal weight and looking fabulous at the finale. She is a beautiful girl, inside and out.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

This year is hard to watch. Brady obviously water-loaded prior to weigh-in. I don't believe that he has not been eating every four hours. I would hope that Bob saw through that, and he seemed to when he said how manipulative Vickie was. Man, she has an ugly heart.

I think Jillian will have a cow when she sees that they sent Phil home instead of one of the girls (Colleen). I hope they realize how stupid that move was (by gameplan standards), but maybe that's where he needed to be.

I have to applaud the ones that are on this show to lose weight and not to play the game. I hope the game players lose, and gain some weight back.

I thought it was odd that we heard the blue team say "the one who lost the least will get called up first" (before they were weighed) and were nervous that Brady hadn't lost a lot because he got called 1st. It kind-of let the cat out of the bag that even the contestants know that the "scale" is fake...just a prop. I assume they are weighed backstage beforehand and that's why they can make all the drama with the weight loss- by picking who goes first.

Melissa

Oh, and Vicky and the gang suck. He soooo waterloaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie;3225072;
    I thought it was odd that we heard the blue team say "the one who lost the least will get called up first" (before they were weighed) and were nervous that Brady hadn't lost a lot because he got called 1st. It kind-of let the cat out of the bag that even the contestants know that the "scale" is fake...just a prop. I assume they are weighed backstage beforehand and that's why they can make all the drama with the weight loss- by picking who goes first.
    Previous contestants have commented that the weigh-in is held the previous day, not the day they are on the big scale. Also, they get their "bad day" foods after the weigh-in as well. I don't recall which contestant mentioned it, but they will get carry-out foods, etc. after they have done their weigh-in. I guess it's so they don't feel too deprived while they are on the ranch and learn to have their "forbidden foods" but in moderation.

As far as Vickie's confessional, did anybody else notice her smirk when she was denying that her and Brady had done something to prevent his weight-loss?

Quote Originally Posted by famita;3225052;

I think Jillian will have a cow when she sees that they sent Phil home instead of one of the girls (Colleen). I hope they realize how stupid that move was (by gameplan standards), but maybe that's where he needed to be.
    I was wondering if the women thought/realized that the teams might be broken up again soon, and that it'd be good to have him gone for that reason, or, if Amy being gone was really that much of a distraction. He didn't blow the world away last week (I think he was the low gainer on that team) and he didn't make that up this week at all, so maybe that factored in. I got the sense that there was more to their decision than met the eye, I don't know why.

I'm also coming around to Renee and Michelle in a much bigger way. Especially Renee-- she's just been absolutely awesome in the challenges lately, especially last night.

I missed the next week preview- so it looks like everyone will be playing for themself? HOPEFULLY like people have been saying everyone will team up against the "evil 3" to get one of em out. If they are smart it will be Vicky or Brady to break up the pair.

SO count me into those that dont like the Evil 3. I was yelling at Heba last night when she was yelling at Phil!! lol
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

PWS
    FORT Fogey

For gameplay reasons it would be smart to break up all the pairs left. And Brady should go as the sole guy first chance they get (if he has another low week), and the one with the potential to rack up huge numbers. Then Heba, because she also still has a lot of weight to go. But after that if they are smart they will break up that mom/daughter team as well if they get the chance.

FORT Regular

I loved last seasons Biggest Loser. I especially enjoyed the emotional transformation of many people, especially Mark, who at the beginning of the show were total jerks.

Can't say the same about this season. Heba, Brady and Vicky and the rudest, self-absorbed and controlling jerks - it doesn't surprise me that they all got as big as they did, because obviously people weren't buying their crap. Heba thinks she is so great, telling off Phil in front of everyone; I was just waiting for everyone to bite back, but I guess because (in her own words) "she's the bigger person" they are all scared of her.

I can't wait for those three to get booted.

I thought that Brady had been waterboarding, er maybe I mean water packing in order to have a huge loss this week. Is'nt that against the rules and if so why wasn't he called out for it? I really dislike his wife but she obviously wears the pants in that family. She is just plain nasty and I sure hope she doesn't win!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast