+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 10/28 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 10/28 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by nc_fortfan;3224830;
    What happened to the biggest weightloss in biggest loser history? What I just imagining they said that?
    No, the "first" was that one guy lost more than the entire other team.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3224833;
    No, the "first" was that one guy lost more than the entire other team.
    Oh I see, thanks for clearing that up..

Renee and Michelle voted for Phil!! Coleen might stay!!!!!!

And if Michelle and Phil tie, the blue team votes... so Phil is as good as gone.

Jillian will s*** a brick.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 10-28-2008 at 11:19 PM.

Phil goes home just before his anniversary, and surprises his wife with a ring and a re-saying of the vows ceremony at the place where he proposed.

I have to say, I was mostly indifferent to Phil and Amy for most of the show, but they won me over tonight. Phil had such sweet things to say in his final confessional, and to his team when he left. Looks like the show has done good things for their family.

The triumvirate of suck, however, can leave at any point. I won't miss them.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3224851;
    Phil goes home just before his anniversary, and surprises his wife with a ring and a re-saying of the vows ceremony at the place where he proposed.

I have to say, I was mostly indifferent to Phil and Amy for most of the show, but they won me over tonight. Phil had such sweet things to say in his final confessional, and to his team when he left. Looks like the show has done good things for their family.

Thanks for the updates, Missyboxers! I am looking forward to seeing the show on the West Coast...you are never alone when you are posting, some us just aren't watching the show yet. You might say we are watching through your words!

Brady, Vicky and Heba aren't the BIGGEST LOSERS they are the most TRIVAL LOSERS.
    If I get too cranky, would someone wipe the drool off my chin and send me to the home!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3224757;
    Well at least now the rest of the black team (and the viewing audience) thinks that Heba is a giant whack job.

"He doesn't deserve to have a person like me in his life. A quality friend." -Heba
    Yeah, most of us have been thinking that about Heba for a while. I wish she'd realize that I don't deserve her in my life and get the heck off my program.

Co-viewer thinks that Bob doesn't like any of his team members. What do you guys think? I think he likes Amy maybe but who in their right minds would like the other three?

I totally don't buy that Brady had small losses because he wasn't eating regularly. I know not eating enough can slow weight loss, but I just don't think that was the case for Brady. And Vicky pulled that comment (about him not eating regularly) out of the hat quite quickly when Bob was pressing them on Brady's low loss, as if the two had prepared the excuse beforehand.

Was hoping against hope that the three female Blue team members would gain something and cancel out Brady's loss. Sad to see the Black team at the elimination. I didn't like Phil for the first couple of episodes but I've really warmed to him in the last few shows. I knew it was going to be between him and Coleen, another favourite. I wouldn't have minded Renee going home but she was safe. Oh well, Phil seems to be doing well at home. His & Amy's renewal of their vows was sweet (and a bit hokey). I hope that sending their guy home doesn't come back to bite the Black team in the butt, though.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3224851;

I hate them. They are cheaters--I thought someone mentioned that the folks were gonna prevent cheating this season? Obviously he waterloaded--dont they have cameras? even bob knew, thus the whole preface about you can tell me anything before his speech
    Last edited by Marleybone; 10-28-2008 at 11:22 PM.

With the exception of Amy (the daughter), I absolutely hate the blue team - especially Vicki. She bothers me even more than Heba. Heba might be in-your-face and bossy, but Vicki is a sneaky snake. Can't wait to see her go. I hope it is soon.

The black team is just so much more positive and polite.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

FORT Regular

I am with the rest of the worlds population. Heba and Vicky are annoying as all hell. When Heba walked in and rudely interrupted the black teams dinner, I thought Colleen was going to hurt her. I am shocked they sent Phil home, I thought for sure it was going to be Colleen. I love her, so Im glad she stayed, but I hope like some of yall said, that it doesnt come back and bite them. Heba's relationship with Brady and Vicky creeps me out. Ed better watch out, Heba is alot prettier than Vicky....uh oh, hahahaha. Could this be TBL first love triangle? lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast