+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 10/21 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

FORT Regular

Re: 10/21 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

I haven't come to FORT in a while, but after watching last night's episode this morning, I had to come and see if I was the only one who thought Heba and Vicky were mean nasty people. I thought maybe I would find out it was a 50/50 split, but I see that by and large, people here dislike them.

For me, the ickiest moment of the whole episode was when Amy P was in tears over only losing 2 pounds, and Heba and Vicky (and Amy C, but I believed her) came to comfort her. It felt so hypocritical to me! Like they cared that she felt bad?

I too thought that Brady must have deliberately done something to only lose 3 pounds, simply because Vicky's face so clearly said she was pleased with his number. But I didn't go on to the next obvious thought that Heba is definitely in trouble.

Oh, I hope that not one of those 3 end up in the finals. They are not entertaining television to me. They nauseate me.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

I have been curious about Brady's weight loss and thought he chugged the water. My question is: wasn't that illegalized after the big fiasco in season 4? I thought there was a way to find out and put a stop to it. I also don't think if Bob found out about it that he would be too happy about it. Vickie's smirking ruined it for me. Did Phil actually approach Brady and say to get rid of Heba, or is it just made up? Wouldn't that be something-Brady and Vickie setting up their best friend, Heba? What a trio of schmucks!

FORT Fan

I have been curious about Brady's weight loss and thought he chugged the water. My question is: wasn't that illegalized after the big fiasco in season 4? I thought there was a way to find out and put a stop to it.
    If they actually GAIN weight, there is a penalty. So let's say a contestant gains 2 lbs one week. The next week, however much they need to lose, the 2 lbs is added to that number. I don't think there's anything in place if they waterload just enough without tipping the scale. I'm not sure how they can keep on top of that.

You could tell Bob thought something was up. He was fawning all over Amy, encouraging her when she gained only 2 lbs because he knew she really put out the effort. He didn't give off the same vibe about Brady.

FORT Fogey

I've only seen 2 episodes this season, but I watched the last 1/2 of last night's show. The woman and her husband who have a son with autism seem to me to be pretty decent people - and I'd guess pretty good parents.

I didn't understand all the venom towards them that those on the blue team were dishing up.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;3221657;
    In Heba's case, that would have to be one BIG BITE! (LOL)

You got that right! I'm thinking they can borrow the "jaws of life" from some rescue department in the area. Of course, then they'd never want them back.

FORT Regular

Argh! I just watched the show last night and I *hate* the evil trio. First of all, Vicky thinks she's cute with her hair flipping. Like sexy hot stuff cute. Girlfriend, you're not. Even if you were thin and gorgeous with the b****face you wear there's no hiding the ugly. I think it was sour grapes big time in thinking the prize wasn't good enough. You KNOW if they had won it then it would have been the best prize ever in the history of all prizes. I hope it was just sour grapes because as a mother, heck as a human being, it just feels wrong to not care at all about seeing your young kids after being away for almost 2 months. I'd be more forgiving if she didn't want to be distracted and seeing them would make her feel homesick but none of that was said. She just didn't care.

Brady deserves her.

Heba is just as nasty as Vicky. They feed each other's hatred and it's an ugly thing. Heba is the bossy, overagressive fat chick that gives us nice, normal fat chicks a bad name. Was faux spitting on punching man really necessary? Spare me. I'm just as evil as they are for thinking this but I hope she doesn't reproduce until she gets a grip on her anger and persecution issues. Can't wait for her best friends (after 6 whole weeks!) to turn on her and vote her out. I hope black team finds a way to blow these people out of the water, except for Amy C. that team is disgusting. Vote out Heba and then have Coleen or anyone else from the black team beat out Heba and Ed for the at home prize so they get NO MONEY. In my ideal world Heba, Ed (because then Heba gets it by default), Brady and Vicky are all shut out from any prize money. That "all" they get out of this weight loss and a healthy lifestyle. You know they'll feel ripped off because that's not a good enough reward in and of itself. Ingrates.

What's funny is that when Vicky didn't get as much screen time, I thought she was just this mousy, meek woman with no personality.

Clearly I was wrong. B**** on wheels is far more appropriate.

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only person who hates Vicky! I thought I was a mean horrible person for christening her The Mushroom Troll. Awful. Contestants often claim they were edited unfairly, but . . . how could that much nasty/mean/beeyotchiness be put IN if she didn't give it to them? What kind of dysfunctional marriage do you suppose Philip (Mr. Whipped) and Mushroom Troll have anyway? There's a weird hyber-competitive vibe that is not healthy between spouses. Which do you suppose thinks they are the 'hotter' one that the other is lucky to have married? I find them both repulsive. Vicky knocks people out for a living--I'd be scared to have that woman in charge of my anesthesia dosage . . .!

While I'm ranting, I hate Brady & Heba, too. The only one remotely likeable left is Coleen. Anyone else think she's the spitting image of her dad (in a good way, I mean--she's got his eyes and his look, not his size!)
    Last edited by hikari; 10-24-2008 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3222101;
    What's funny is that when Vicky didn't get as much screen time, I thought she was just this mousy, meek woman with no personality.

Clearly I was wrong. B**** on wheels is far more appropriate.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by hikari;3222796;
    Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only person who hates Vicky! I thought I was a mean horrible person for christening her The Mushroom Troll. Awful. Contestants often claim they were edited unfairly, but . . . how could that much nasty/mean/beeyotchiness be put IN if she didn't give it to them? What kind of dysfunctional marriage do you suppose Philip (Mr. Whipped) and Mushroom Troll have anyway? There's a weird hyber-competitive vibe that is not healthy between spouses. Which do you suppose thinks they are the 'hotter' one that the other is lucky to have married? I find them both repulsive. Vicky knocks people out for a living--I'd be scared to have that woman in charge of my anesthesia dosage . . .!

While I'm ranting, I hate Brady & Heba, too. The only one remotely likeable left is Coleen. Anyone else think she's the spitting image of her dad (in a good way, I mean--she's got his eyes and his look, not his size!)
    Vicky is married to Brady. Heba's husband went home. Phil is married to Amy, who got sent home. I think I have that straight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast