+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 10/21 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

I'm going 2B the next BL! FelizMonkey's Avatar

Re: 10/21 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Why was it that Vicky kept smirking when Heba was talking at Amy P.? I just wanted to get into that TV and shake her..lol.. okay well it wasn't that bad, but Heba/Vicky & whatever his name just IRK the mess out of me..
    It takes MOTIVATION to get off your seat, but DETERMINATION to finally reach your dreams

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3221390;
    Honestly, I didn't bother watching the show today. NBC already spoiled the show for me with a commercial that aired all last week. Did anyone else catch it? It was talking about
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Phil & Amy and how it is "Husband vs. Wife." Then the commercial goes on to say, "AND ONE OF THEM WILL GO HOME!!!!"

Ugh, that just ruined it for me. After that commercial, I knew
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Amy would be the one to go.
    NBC needs to stop airing spoilers in their commercials.

Oh, that's annoying. I didn't see the commercials so didn't get spoiled myself, but I can see how it would be aggravating.

Vicky makes me want to commit violence. I despise her and her cohorts, Brady and Heba. Ugh, if those are the top 3...I don't even want to think about it.

Amy looks good but she doesn't look like a size 8 to me. But, regardless, she's done very well and good for her.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Heba just put herself into an interesting position here. There are four people on the team, of which two are husband and wife and gunning for the 1-2 positioning. At some point, Heba is going to be more of a threat to their ability to achieve that than Amy will be, especially if they dissolve the teams. Once Brady and Vicky realize this, Heba's toast. Friends or not, it probably wasn't a smart move to keep a husband and wife together on a rapidly shrinking team. I can't wait till that backfires.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3221448;
    Big Pet Peeve:

What the heck is going on with the last two contestents that went home and NBC showed "where are they now" videos. Instead of letting us viewers know how much additional weight the person had lost at home we get "they were a size 20 at the start of the show and are now a size 6". Who gives a hoot. I want to now how much they weight. Why is it a big secret??
    I noticed that too. Sizes mean nothing. Perhaps they are saving the numbers so the finale will be more dramatic, like we would remember.

Misseyboxers-Heba just put herself into an interesting position here. There are four people on the team, of which two are husband and wife and gunning for the 1-2 positioning. At some point, Heba is going to be more of a threat to their ability to achieve that than Amy will be, especially if they dissolve the teams. Once Brady and Vicky realize this, Heba's toast. Friends or not, it probably wasn't a smart move to keep a husband and wife together on a rapidly shrinking team. I can't wait till that backfires.
    Today 09:50 AM
    I agree and thought it stupid too. They should be breaking up the teams soon, yes? Does anyone know about when that happens?

It seems pretty clear that the blue team wins and Colleen will go home. She is smart, genuine and precious. I think she will be another success story like Allie was. I expect to see her at the finale looking very tiny and winning.

FORT Regular

I was appauled at the way that Vicky was acting. When she said that she thought it was a stupid prize (videos from home) and that she was only there for the money, I wanted to reach through the screen and slap her across the face. What an ignorant b***h. I really hope Colleen doesnt go home, she is one of my favorites but I cannot wait to see what she looks like so far. She is a beautiful girl, whether she loses another 25 lbs or loses nothing. And the interaction between her and her boyfriend were so cute last night. It brought a tear to my eye

To the Point

Heba and Vicky are probably the two most vile contestants ever to be on this show. There have been others that I wasn't thrilled with seeing week to week, but none at this level. Brady is right up there with the two females (I absolutely refuse to use the word "ladies" as that would be a misnomer). I hope all their crap ends up biting them in the butts.

I was sooooo holding my breath waiting for the twist that would say the BLACK team got to pick which person on the BLUE team had to leave. Unfortunately that didn't happen! They showed Vicky so many times saying how it was a win-win situation for her and how she was safe, etc, etc that I felt for sure there would be some sort of twist so that wouldn't happen. I've never seen such obvious game plan in the face of losing weight (as secondary) as I have this season. It stinks.

FORT Fan

I think NBC is holding back the weight loss in lbs. because (technically) the game is still on for whoever has the most at-home weight loss. Giving a dress/pant size does not necessarily give away body-mass/weight loss. IMO they want to keep that drama factor going till the finale. Everyone who has gone home so far looks awesome.

On another note, I too want Colleen to beat the blue team to smithereens next week. She was so mature in the way she shut down the opposition's chatter during last night's competition. And when she basically said they lacked class, it was a "you go girlfriend" moment. That's EXACTLY what they lack! Well..... except for Amy (she's a good kid - and I love the relationship she has with her mom). She also rocked it out on dealing with her fear of heights. Did you see that look of determination on her face? Shazam! Even Jillian was taken aback.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;3221578;
    Heba and Vicky are probably the two most vile contestants ever to be on this show. There have been others that I wasn't thrilled with seeing week to week, but none at this level. Brady is right up there with the two females (I absolutely refuse to use the word "ladies" as that would be a misnomer). I hope all their crap ends up biting them in the butts.
    In Heba's case, that would have to be one BIG BITE! (LOL)

FORT Fan

This was not enjoyable episode for me. I was beginning to think I disliked Vicky more than Heba, but then Heba squashed that thought pretty quickly. They are both pretty equal to me right now.

It was good to see Renee step up to the plate and win the challenge for her team. Go Renee! On the other hand, her video home was kind of sad to me. In comparison to Michelle's, that is. You can see she and her dh love each other alot. But the glaring observation was that Michelle had a whole roomful of family - siblings, etc - and none were there for Renee. Maybe this will help her take stock of her relationships.

I was sorry to see Amy go. She's been my favorite since the intro videos.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast