+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 10/21 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Re: 10/21 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3221352 View Post
    How terrible is it that I actually said.. 'i hope heba, vicky and brady get fatter!'

i hate them... terrible, money-hungry people.

i cant believe she said.. 'we are here for that money' what about losing weight and having a better life? disgusting
    What about her poor little girl who is overweight at 5! I want to reach in my TV and smack her! My husband and I both think they lied about what happened with Phil and that Brady waterloaded and next week that is why he will lose so much weight! I HATE Bob's team. I can't believe how stupid Heba is - what part of her doesn't get that in an alliance of 3 where 2 are married - you will be the first one to go. I also think Heba might have an unnatural attachment to her dad. Poor Ed - tonight she was so excited to have the chance to talk to her dad and talking to Ed seemed to be an afterthought. He wasn't around long enough for me to decide if I liked him or not.

I also think they are forgetting that last year the viewers got to vote on who went to the top 2 - there is NO way anyone will vote for any of them to go to top 2!

I guess next week Colleen will go home unless she gets immunity. Renee and Michelle will vote for the same person and will want to keep Phil so unless Phil votes for Colleen it would go to a vote on the other team and Phil knows he would go so it would be in his best interest to vote for Colleen as well. I loved Colleen's boyfriend - I bet the are engaged now!

FORT Fan

I really hope Brady and/or Vicky get their asses whooped and soon - especially Vicky. She isn't doing this to lose weight. By her own admission, she's only in it for the money. If - and that's a HUGE 'if' - she was to win, I can see 2 things in her future: 1) gaining all the weight back plus more and; 2) a divorce. And ultimately she will still be the miserable wench she is now.

Oh, revenge will be sweet because you know Bob is going work them to the bone next week. He’s pissed. You know he's thinking Brady and Heba waterloaded....

Honestly, I didn't bother watching the show today. NBC already spoiled the show for me with a commercial that aired all last week. Did anyone else catch it? It was talking about
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Phil & Amy and how it is "Husband vs. Wife." Then the commercial goes on to say, "AND ONE OF THEM WILL GO HOME!!!!"

Ugh, that just ruined it for me. After that commercial, I knew
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Amy would be the one to go.
    NBC needs to stop airing spoilers in their commercials.

And while I'm still on the subject, NBC spoiled the DoND episode, the one where someone won the million bucks. Before the episode began airing, NBC aired commercials that said, "SOMEONE WINS THE MILLION DOLLARS!!!!" Seriously, they need to stop it with the spoilers. That million dollar episode would have been so nail-biting to watch, but instead, I just sat there, knowing the result.
    Last edited by John; 10-22-2008 at 08:42 AM.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by azluna;3221387;
    I really hope Brady and/or Vicky get their asses whooped and soon - especially Vicky. She isn't doing this to lose weight. By her own admission, she's only in it for the money. If - and that's a HUGE 'if' - she was to win, I can see 2 things in her future: 1) gaining all the weight back plus more and; 2) a divorce. And ultimately she will still be the miserable wench she is now.
    Oh, revenge will be sweet because you know Bob is going work them to the bone next week. Hes pissed. You know he's thinking Brady and Heba waterloaded....
    She deserves it! I was cursing at the tv tonight.. those three made me so angry.

Do we really get to pick who goes to the top 2?!?! If so, see ya crappy, greedy trio.

I have a question about this waterloading--i know what it is but I don't know the history (my first season). Share with me!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by cape
    I also think Heba might have an unnatural attachment to her dad. Poor Ed - tonight she was so excited to have the chance to talk to her dad and talking to Ed seemed to be an afterthought.
    I've gotten the same impression.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey

Pounding water didn't even cross my mind but of course they did! They figured they could spend Amy for the glory of losing large amounts next week. The promo sure eludes to Brady losing as much as the other teams total!? I am not sure why they wanted to do this, though. So the black team loses Colleen next week. How does that benefit the blue team?

I have not watched this show before last season so I don't know how the water has worked in the past but I get the idea of a strategy move.

FORT Newbie

First, I will say that this is my first time watching TBL in 'Real Time'. I watched a marathon of Season 4 on FitTV a few weeks ago and got hooked, consequently, I started this season a bit late.

I hope that it was 'editing' that showed Vicky continuously smirking.

I can't imagine what it must be like for Heba and Ed watching it now. And if Brady lied....I think it may be one very intense reunion show.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3221395;
    She deserves it! I was cursing at the tv tonight.. those three made me so angry.

Do we really get to pick who goes to the top 2?!?! If so, see ya crappy, greedy trio.

I have a question about this waterloading--i know what it is but I don't know the history (my first season). Share with me!

If a contestant drinks a lot of water right before the weigh in they can easily add 'water weight' which will easiy come off. Consequently, the next weigh in they will have a ridiculous % lost and more than likely guarantee their team will win the weigh in. If the team doesn't win the weigh in, the person who waterloaded will have the largest % lost and win immunity for themselves.

So, if there is an alliance, a person can guarantee themselves 2 weeks by water loading.

In season 4, a contestant did this and gained 17lbs for the week when for all of the previous weeks he had been losing in double digits.

In Season 4, there was a final 4 that competed for the 250K. If this were the case my choice for the final 4 would be Amy C, Colleen, Renee and Michelle. What are the rules for this season?

I thought in the preview, Bob said that they got slaughtered....I hope thats at the weigh in. BUT...Brady has a very good chance of winning immunity in which case it's bye bye Amy. hmmm....Wouldn't it be "interesting" if Bob basically put all of his effort into Amy, his team lost and Amy won immunity!

oh yeah....that was a weird challenge tonight, but I thought the Black team rocked...especially Renee!

I bet if the roles had been reversed, the black team would have been doing some cardio on the sidelines (or mabe not.)

Big Pet Peeve:

What the heck is going on with the last two contestents that went home and NBC showed "where are they now" videos. Instead of letting us viewers know how much additional weight the person had lost at home we get "they were a size 20 at the start of the show and are now a size 6". Who gives a hoot. I want to now how much they weight. Why is it a big secret??
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I'm wondering if they've been giving us clothing sizes because it sounds more... relateable, and because for Shellay and Amy P, their actual numbers might not have sounded quite as big. After some of the bigger numbers from the men who were voted off, those women, who had less to lose, would have smaller numbers. I'd imagine they picked the more dramatic figure. I know what a struggle it can be to drop one size, so to drop that far is pretty impressive to me. But yeah, I'm curious too.

And I hope that cow Heba gains weight next week. Oh, and I hope that Coleen wins immunity if her team loses next week.
    Last edited by Missyboxers; 10-22-2008 at 08:20 AM.

I'm going 2B the next BL! FelizMonkey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3221448;
    Big Pet Peeve:

What the heck is going on with the last two contestents that went home and NBC showed "where are they now" videos. Instead of letting us viewers know how much additional weight the person had lost at home we get "they were a size 20 at the start of the show and are now a size 6". Who gives a hoot. I want to now how much they weight. Why is it a big secret??
    I agree with you, for the most part... you do know that Women lose inches more quickly than lbs. JUST A THOUGHT, maybe she lost just a few lbs but lost over 10 inches off her waist.. who knows?
    Last edited by FelizMonkey; 10-22-2008 at 08:44 AM.
    It takes MOTIVATION to get off your seat, but DETERMINATION to finally reach your dreams

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast