+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Amy, The Child - The Biggest Loser: Families

FORT Fan

Re: Amy, The Child - The Biggest Loser: Families

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3234364;
    I am going to give Amy full credit. Though she and her mom had that staged talk, it was clear Amy was not aligned with that group and wanted no part of the hit on Phil. She bonded with Colleen and her heart has always been with the black team.

I wondered why production telegraphed the end so overtly. It would have been better to skip the mom talk and allow the viewers to think she would stick with the blue team. We all knew she would half way through the show. There was zero tension at the voting.
    I think the problem was Shellay decided to have that talk when they were suppose to be promoting Subway.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgal;3235745;
    I think the problem was Shellay decided to have that talk when they were suppose to be promoting Subway.
    It was a scheduled product placement segment and they did the promotion bit. Production also scripted their talk because it was rehearsed and not just a casual mom daughter conversation.

I just wanted to say that Amy looked so much better after she dumped her glasses...Wow what a difference.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123