Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Vicky -The Biggest Loser: Families

Re: Vicky -The Biggest Loser: Families

That wasn't exactly my point. There's no need to stop using the word, but I can appreciate the gesture.

I don't know any fat person that doesn't acknowledge that they are fat. It isn't the word itself that offends, it is the way the person uses the term "fat" that offends. There is an unfortunate stigma, or derogatory connotation, that is more attached to the word "fat" than "overweight, husky, plump, or chubby" and it comes out in posts like LOVEMYMAXANDK's above (not to belabor that post.. just use it as an example, sorry!)

Vicky appears to be a nasty, rude, abrasive, offensive wench down to her core. She just happens to be fat, too.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3235207;
    That wasn't exactly my point. There's no need to stop using the word, but I can appreciate the gesture.

I don't know any fat person that doesn't acknowledge that they are fat. It isn't the word itself that offends, it is the way the person uses the term "fat" that offends. There is an unfortunate stigma, or derogatory connotation, that is more attached to the word "fat" than "overweight, husky, plump, or chubby" and it comes out in posts like LOVEMYMAXANDK's above (not to belabor that post.. just use it as an example, sorry!)

Vicky appears to be a nasty, rude, abrasive, offensive wench down to her core. She just happens to be fat, too.
    I got your point, really I did.

I just went on to talk about the word fat in general, not related to your post. I was apologizing to anyone who may be offended by my use of that word in the past.

And I will add that you are taking up way too much time on this board when you are supposed to be stalking Amy. Explain that, little missy!

FORT Newbie

I cant' stand Vicky. She is a very ugly person on the inside and it has rubbed off on the outside. She is terrible and needs to take her sneaky terrible self home. She is not worthy to be the biggest loser. I hope she doesn't teach her ways to her children. She sucks. So does her husband.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

A witch is a witch. A bird is a bird. A frump is a frump. I throw my bird to the witch and the frump. They might be mildly nice to look at, but they are sooooooooo ugly on the inside it radiates to their outside. I think Vicky, to me, is the worst of the bunch. I realize that it is a game, but there is no gameplay, other than winning. I guess I'd rather be known as a great loser, that a jerk winner. If one of them wins, I hope they choke on their winnings. I'd be embarrassed if I acted like that and my family , friends, and work people saw me act like they do. No, maybe ashamed would be a better word!

FORT Fogey

This woman leaves me speechless. I have never personally encountered someone so self absorbed and mean spirited. She defines the word bully.

Just wanted to add my two cents worth to these comments. I was watching the show last night and kept thinking that Vicky is the most horrible, nasty, vicious person I have ever seen on this show. Did you guys notice how her mouth turns down and she looks like she is scowling all the time? I don't know what her deal is, but she needs to go -- and soon. I hope she gets voted out next. I don't understand why Heba and Ed are going along with her because as soon as she gets the chance, she is going to turn on them too. Don't they see that? Boggles the mind!!

I haven't visited here in a while and wondered what people were thinking about Vicky. Obviously, you're all thinking about her the same way I am! She's a horrible person and I pray that neither she nor her husband win a dime.

I'm not crazy about Heba either!

FORT Fogey

I can't believe Amy didn't vote her out when she had the chance!! Vicky is the biggest game player ever, so her words about if Amy voted her out were so hypocritical - if it were reverse, she'd vote her out in a heartbeat! She CANNOT win! I wouldn't mind Ed winning, but Heba or Vicky - NEVER! I hope it's Amy, Renee or Michelle (I had been rooting for Colleen).

DistractedByShinyThings micmac68's Avatar

Watching this show has been very difficult for me this season. I love to cheer on people who are making healthy decisions for themselves and their families. With that being said, Vicky seems to be making healthy decisions for her pocketbook and nothing more. Rather than making the most of the gift of a second chance in life that she has been given by being chosen to be on this show, she is clearly using this show as a way to make money. I know other contestants in the past have played the game, but never have I seen such mean spiritedness in the process.

This women is a mother. Rather than rejoicing in having beautiful children and a husband who (for reasons I can not fathom) adores her, and with the invaluable lessons she is learning from Bob the Beautiful, she is choosing to inflict misery on those people who signed up to be on this show for all the positive things it promotes. I am saddened that she is raising those innocent children with the attitude she has, because children learn by example. It's all about her. I hope in my heart of hearts that there is some good somewhere in Vicky, and that the editors have simply chosen to edit out any acts of kindness that Vicky may have performed for anyone other than herself.

As a mother of 4, I completely understand how difficult it is to make ends meet. And working 60 hours a week stinks. I wonder if she even realizes how truly cruel she is? Maybe by watching the show she will clue in. Unfortunately, I doubt she is capable of it.

FORT Fogey

There still is hope to knock her out of the running. When down to 4, 2 will fall below the yellow line. America votes between the two for who shall compete in the final 3. Vicky against anyone will lose.

Success is the best revenge so I hope Amy and Colleen return looking hot and thinner than both Vicky and Heba. The odds are good for this senario.

Closed Thread