Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Vicky -The Biggest Loser: Families

FORT Newbie

Re: Vicky -The Biggest Loser: Families

I have never disliked someone on tv that I dislike as much as Vicky, Heba, Brady. Their nastiness almost makes me want to quit watching the show. I am disgusted by the cruely and manipulation, and I feel embarrassed for them. I can't believe they had the audacity to say that Phillip was the one starting the trouble. I laughed hysterically when Brady was voted off, after Vicky had been so boastful about how he would never get voted off. Thank God one of them is gone, hopefully the others will follow soon.

FORT Regular

I was screaming so loud when Brady got voted off! I knew about half-way in the voting that it was going to turn that way...I was thrilled that they handled the voting a different way this week, because they must have known that FATSO Heba and her kiss-ass husband, Total BITX* Vicky and her kiss-ass husband were going to press Amy to do what THEY wanted. They are so bossy and manipulative and I was THRILLED that his numbers finally worked against him!
    Vicky is the biggest creep alive, she is so small minded she hasn't even thought ahead to the fact that EVERYONE she knows will watch this and see her TRUE COLORS! Let alone all of us strangers now HATE her too! She will never be treated the same again. What a loser! And she won't be the biggest loser, that is for sure! Now that teams are dissolved, she'll get voted off soon enough. Did you see her daughter? THAT is what her meanness, cruelty and bossiness has turned her kids into - little tubbies. She acts like a jerk on the outside, but on the inside she is one lonely loser. Otherwise, she wouldn't have let her family get so FAT!

Brady and Ed are just kiss ass hubbys, do whatever they wives say - Heba and Vicky are from the same mold - FAT, unlikeable, and rude. No wonder they have formed an alliance!!!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I seriously can not stand this woman. I feel for Bob that he has to be her trainer. She's absolutely horrid.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LOVEMYMAXANDK;3233305;
    I was screaming so loud when Brady got voted off! I knew about half-way in the voting that it was going to turn that way...I was thrilled that they handled the voting a different way this week, because they must have known that FATSO Heba and her kiss-ass husband, Total BITX* Vicky and her kiss-ass husband were going to press Amy to do what THEY wanted. They are so bossy and manipulative and I was THRILLED that his numbers finally worked against him!
    Vicky is the biggest creep alive, she is so small minded she hasn't even thought ahead to the fact that EVERYONE she knows will watch this and see her TRUE COLORS! Let alone all of us strangers now HATE her too! She will never be treated the same again. What a loser! And she won't be the biggest loser, that is for sure! Now that teams are dissolved, she'll get voted off soon enough. Did you see her daughter? THAT is what her meanness, cruelty and bossiness has turned her kids into - little tubbies. She acts like a jerk on the outside, but on the inside she is one lonely loser. Otherwise, she wouldn't have let her family get so FAT!

Brady and Ed are just kiss ass hubbys, do whatever they wives say - Heba and Vicky are from the same mold - FAT, unlikeable, and rude. No wonder they have formed an alliance!!!
    LOL! I guess you covered it!

Her friends will applaud her for "playing the game" and she will see herself as a shining star. Those around her certainly know of this aspect of her personality. I think she is proud of her behavior.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LOVEMYMAXANDK
    I wouldn't use the 'FAT' as part of the mold. Unlikeable and rude, yes, but ALL the contestants are or were fat, that's kind of the reason they are there.

I despise Vicky and Heba and hubbys as much as the next person, but I do respect that they are doing the work to get thinner, and to help their families as well. Even though they seem to be all about the game, they are still working hard to get thinner, and they do seem to care that their kids are following in their footsteps... so I just think it's wrong to throw the 'fat' as a name call in there.
    Just my opinion!

FORT Fogey

The word fat is a loaded one on this board! Even if you refer to a fat person as fat it riles the natives. I guess if you are fat you prefer other words to describe your size.

Shoepie... it would be a loaded word anywhere, not just on this board. I don't see any "natives" getting restless. Where are you looking? spockwhat's point was that Heba and Vicky aren't lumped together because they're fat... they're lumped together because they are unlikeable and rude.

The offensiveness in the earlier post is the fact that the poster had to capitalize it every single time they used the word.. suggesting disgust and hatred a bit more than just referring to a fat person as fat. Reading the post, you can't help but wonder why someone that has to call such attention to the word fat is watching a show about weight loss.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Regular

In rereading my post, I think you have a valid point about using the word FAT. My apologies. I should have chosen better descriptors rather than the result of their problems - like insecure, bossy, rude, unhappy, bullies. So thanks for pointing out.

I was just so mad in my post having just watched the show , I have never been so disgusted by the game playing on this show, it always seems to be good spirited. These chicks are not good spirited, they are just mean and throw their weight around (there I go again!) and bully people who are more insecure than them. I wish others would stand up to these two....why wasn't anyone else in the room getting into it? When they interviewed they were annoyed. I guess Heba and Vicky are just used to bullying cuz their hubbies let them. By the way, I'm all about them getting healthy - I personally feel bad for people that let themselves get so grossly obese and feel horrible (physically and emotionally). It is really sad. But these two are not taking the life-transforming path the show is supposed to be taking them down - last year Mark did it - do you all remember what a jerk he was in the beginning of the season? A lot like Heba and Vicky. But he made such an emotional transformation as he lost weight, to the point of being so nice he was always crying! These gals just don't get the REAL point of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by LOVEMYMAXANDK;3234733;
    In rereading my post, I think you have a valid point about using the word FAT. My apologies. I should have chosen better descriptors rather than the result of their problems - like insecure, bossy, rude, unhappy, bullies. So thanks for pointing out.

Thank you for the apology and clarification.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3234624;
    Shoepie... it would be a loaded word anywhere, not just on this board. I don't see any "natives" getting restless. Where are you looking? spockwhat's point was that Heba and Vicky aren't lumped together because they're fat... they're lumped together because they are unlikeable and rude.

The offensiveness in the earlier post is the fact that the poster had to capitalize it every single time they used the word.. suggesting disgust and hatred a bit more than just referring to a fat person as fat. Reading the post, you can't help but wonder why someone that has to call such attention to the word fat is watching a show about weight loss.
    Point taken, you are right.

I am just saying that the word fat seems to offend where, overweight, husky, plump or chubby does not. And yes, probably loaded everywhere not just this board. I got into trouble for using fat awhile back; an overweight poster took offense. Not here in this show thread.

I ,too, apologize and will refrain from using that word. I would love to loose these 20 extra pounds I have. I call myself fat.

Closed Thread