Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Vicky -The Biggest Loser: Families

FORT Newbie

Re: Vicky -The Biggest Loser: Families

I was very happy with last nights results! I think Vicky is a mean vindictive person and is doing her family a huge dis-service by acting so ugly and immature. I hope she goes home really soon!!! Sure-it is a game-but she is showing very poor sportsmanship.

Quote Originally Posted by hikari;3222792;
    After enduring Vickie for the length of an entire episode for the first time (10/21), I have christened her the Mushroom Troll. That's what her diminuative stature, squished little face buried under that mop of hair and her grating voice reminds me of--a sour-faced Smurf who lives under a toadstool. She looks cute and sweet in the picture above, but Appearances Are Deceiving big time. She might possibly be the most unpleasant contestant in the history of the show, and that's quite a title to earn oneself with the lot we've seen. Don't like her, don't trust her or her big lunk of a (whipped) husband. Her career choice is good for her & her patients--she knocks them out swiftly, meaning they don't have to look at her long, and she (with zero interactive skills) doesn't have to project any bedside manner with them, seeing as they are unconscious. Maybe she should consider pathology and then she wouldn't have to interact with living patients at all.

This is harsh, I know, but I really do not like this woman.
    LOL!! Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

She is one ugly woman, and her weight has nothing to do with it. Her bio says she's mastered juggling her family, career, etc, but clearly that's not true if she's feeding her kids fast food every meal. MY mother mastered it when she worked full time as an RN, sent my sis to college, me in high school, and everyone ate healthy and stayed fit!

Vicky doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as someone like my Mom.

FORT Newbie

I thought Heba was my least favorite until last night. Ugh. This woman is beyond ugly and it has nothing to do with her looks or her weight. I can't imagine having to work with her or deal with her in any way. I shudder to think of the kind of values the 2 of them (she and Brady) are teaching to those poor children. "Sure kids, it's okay to be nasty, unpleasant, rude, conniving and disgusting, so long as you WIN!" The 2 husbands (Brady and Ed) sure do have alot in common.... they're both WHIPPED. Their time at home without their wives is probably the only peace they can look forward to in the next 20 years.

FORT Newbie

I have to say that in all seasons this is the "nastiest" group of contestants I have ever seen. Vicky was way nastier than anyone else last night. I sure hope she gets to go home soon.

I wonder if "Chicki" is reading any of her press. I wonder how her kids are getting along in school (are they old enough?) with the backlash that Chicki has created. I think I read that she is an anesthisiologist-can you imagine her putting you under? I might wonder if I was going to wake up. Don't do or say anything to tick her off because she might get you back while you're under. I wonder when she thought that gfetting ahead at any cost was the right thing to do. I wonder if, at the end, she will have any regrets about the way she treated people. I pity her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by famita;3233119;
    I wonder if "Chicki" is reading any of her press. I wonder how her kids are getting along in school (are they old enough?) with the backlash that Chicki has created. I think I read that she is an anesthisiologist-can you imagine her putting you under? I might wonder if I was going to wake up. Don't do or say anything to tick her off because she might get you back while you're under. I wonder when she thought that gfetting ahead at any cost was the right thing to do. I wonder if, at the end, she will have any regrets about the way she treated people. I pity her.
    She is an anesthatist which is a nurse. She is not a doctor. Still, pretty horrifying.

Gee, doesn't anyone love Vicky?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I dislike her and her husband so much that I actually cheered when he got sent home. I do think she, Brady, and Heba are equal in their horribleness (is that even a word?).

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I agree Gabby, and if this show comes down to Heba, Ed and Icky, I won't be watching the final.

FORT Newbie

The troll couldn't win!! Was never going to be allowed to win! Why? Well, obviously TBL has a degree of production control that seeks to make sure the eventual 'winner' is someone who is liked and who the shows sponsors will like. 24 Hour Fitness, Jello, Subway do not want to represented by someone who is universally hated-and who looks like a troll.
    The corporate sponsors would want either Amy, Michelle or Colleen to win.

Anyway, maybe Vicky can go back on TBL in a few years time. She is an ugly hater and will no doubt put all the weight back on.

Closed Thread