Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Vicky -The Biggest Loser: Families

FORT Fogey

Re: Vicky -The Biggest Loser: Families

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3254264;
    On Top Chef, Season one, the villans of the show where Tiffany and Stephan. During the reunion Stephan apologized to one of the other chefs he had words with. In interviews he said until he saw himself on TV he never thought his manner and how he interacts with people was that bad or offputting until he saw how he acted on the episodes. He realized how pompous, arrogant and overbearing he could be and down right condescending to the other chefs. He said one of the best things about being on the show was to see how other people saw him, and see that some of his behavior was not "nice" and be able to change it. Hopefully, both Vicky and Heba can also be mature enough adults to realize there is a reason people react so negatively to them and perphaps it is because of they way they react to people. Maybe they too can change.
    I'm not so sure about during the show, but after the show, I recall reading that many of the chefs on Stephan's season really liked him. Harold has always supported him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3254147;
    I'm NOT a Vicky fan, and to post an opinion or two on reality tv boards is o.k. in my book, but death threats is just whacked.
    ITA with you on this one!
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

In case Vicky ever reads about herself on these boards:

Congratulations on your weight loss. While a great many people, myself included, thought that your portrayal on the Biggest Loser showed a mean and unkind spirit, there is no denying that you did work very hard and did an awesome job. Hope you continue to do well and that your entire family can learn and maintain healthy habits. Wish mine could too!

Anyway, good luck in the future and hope you also have a wonderful holiday season.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG;3257262;
    In case Vicky ever reads about herself on these boards:

Congratulations on your weight loss. While a great many people, myself included, thought that your portrayal on the Biggest Loser showed a mean and unkind spirit, there is no denying that you did work very hard and did an awesome job. Hope you continue to do well and that your entire family can learn and maintain healthy habits. Wish mine could too!

Anyway, good luck in the future and hope you also have a wonderful holiday season.
    This is very sweet.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I just hope Vicky can really look at her actions in an objective way and search her heart to see why this behavior manifested.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

I'd be horrified for my family, friends and, most importantly, my children see me act like that on national TV. I wonder if she had any regrets about her comments/behavior on the show when she watched it after the were done filming. That being said, I congratulate her and Brady on their weight loss.

I felt so bad for Phil. Several of them treated him so unkindly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3255356;
    I'm not so sure about during the show, but after the show, I recall reading that many of the chefs on Stephan's season really liked him. Harold has always supported him.
    That is because at the reunion he admitted that he was a jerk. He had no idea until he saw the way he came off on tv. Stephan mad a point to change the way he was.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112