+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Heba -The Biggest Loser: Families

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Heba -The Biggest Loser: Families

Heba: The Wife

Team: Bob's Team
    Hometown: Raleigh, NC

"It's gonna hurt, it's gonna be terrible, but we have to work that much harder."

Heba is an energetic go-getter. She is definitely the feisty element in the relationship. She wears her emotions on her sleeve and says whatever is on her mind. She works in the competitive world of pharmaceutical sales and her size makes each day an extra challenge. Heba began to put on weight around age 12 and gained 50 pounds her first year of college. To make things even more interesting, she married an amazing professional chef, Ed, who can whip up anything at anytime—who could resist? Due to her busy career and even busier social life, Heba’s health has taken a back seat over the years. One thing is for sure, she is ready to make a change forever, and wherever she is, there is sure to be a good time!

This hard-working, super-social husband and wife are always on the go! Both extremely competitive, they definitely help balance each other out. Heba brings the fire and energy and Ed cools things down with his laid-back Southern charm. They complete each other on many levels; from inspiring each other’s competitive spirits to being each other’s biggest cheerleaders. They have a giant love for life and it is obvious to everyone who knows them!

The Biggest Loser - NBC Site
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 09-16-2008 at 06:25 PM.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Heba -The Biggest Loser: Families

Do we know how tall she is? She could potentially have the biggest percentage weight loss, being by far the heaviest woman, no?

OMG. This is such a horrible woman.
    Together with Vicky they are one of the nastiest people I have watched on this show.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow, when she interrupted the other team's meal to harrangue that poor guy...I was with the woman who just left the kitchen (though I would have taken my meal with me! ). Talk about unpleasant...and not letting anyone get a word in edgewise....

I don't believe I have ever disliked any participants as much as I dislike her, Brady, and Vickie. The whole team can go home.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3225210;
    Wow, when she interrupted the other team's meal to harrangue that poor guy...I was with the woman who just left the kitchen (though I would have taken my meal with me! ). Talk about unpleasant...and not letting anyone get a word in edgewise....
    She showed a total lack of class in doing that. The other team should have demanded Heave-a, Shady and Icky leave until they were finished with their meal. Tacky, tacky.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

FORT Fogey

Hindsight being 20/20 I think all of them would have asked them to leave until they had finished dinner. They really had no idea where the talk was going until it was too late to take control of the situation. The upside is Heba and her subjects acted like total asses for all to see. Most reality contestants check out message boards when out. They can't resist. I bet they were shocked to find they were not the favorites, just like Maggie and Cappy.

I am so ashamed she is from NC.... so ashamed.

To the Point

Mindy, I am as well, more than I can say.

Doing a lap before I commit to a location

I love how these people project who they are unto the very person they're angry at... If she doesn't like him talking about her, she shouldn't badmouth and rant on him... If she thinks he's hateful???? Try looking in the mirror
    Could does not mean should

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast