+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Heba -The Biggest Loser: Families

FORT Fogey

Re: Heba -The Biggest Loser: Families

I tuned in mid-season and missed all the Heba hate. From what I see, she seems alright. I think her husband is great and they seem to be truly compatible and happy as a couple (in fact, they seem to be one of the more happy couples I've seen).

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I think that if Heba hadn't have become BFF's with Vicky she would be ok. But since she's involved with her.....she's getting more "hate."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3241653;
    I think that if Heba hadn't have become BFF's with Vicky she would be ok. But since she's involved with her.....she's getting more "hate."
    She did enough to cook her own goose without Vicky's help. She put out the emotional hit on Phil and made everyone's life hell at that ranch for days.

She was quite the tyrant and Vicky has trumped her. They are the same type of person which is why they fell in step with each other on day one.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Ah, I see a lot of you agree with me that Heba's edit has improved a lot in the last few weeks...in fact since that rant on Phil and Phil's departure she's hardly done anything offensive...well, except maybe being so friendly with Vicky when she was winning the football catching thing.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3241836;
    Ah, I see a lot of you agree with me that Heba's edit has improved a lot in the last few weeks...in fact since that rant on Phil and Phil's departure she's hardly done anything offensive...well, except maybe being so friendly with Vicky when she was winning the football catching thing.
    Ah, but even that came off as sweet. Heba knew she couldn't win, so she helped someone who was struggling. I thought it added to the Hebaredemption.

FORT Fogey

I think Ed is Heba's anchor and his return settled her down.

I think she is going to be part of the final two or three and TPTB are trying to make her more palitable to the viewers. If memory serves me, the winner has always been someone the fans liked and could route for.

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3241843;
    I think Ed is Heba's anchor and his return settled her down.
    I agree
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

I agree also. Ever since his return, Heba has been shown in a more likable way. She's kind of getting a redemption edit.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3241763;
    She did enough to cook her own goose without Vicky's help. She put out the emotional hit on Phil and made everyone's life hell at that ranch for days.

She was quite the tyrant and Vicky has trumped her. They are the same type of person which is why they fell in step with each other on day one.
    Right. But I think that they egg each other on. If Heba was surrounded by sweet loving friendly people, she might not be as bad. But ....who knows

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast